by TheRealNichivo

Original Post

Re: Javelin Customizations – Get a Ranger forum badge

★★★★ Novice

Ranger is a lot of fun to play.  

Message 81 of 120 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I went for a white/gold look. The Legion of Dawn vinyl looks very nice on this color scheme.

Previously I ran a black Interceptor with the N7 vinyl because of course.

IMG_20190311_102824.jpg

Message 82 of 120 (267 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Anthem Screenshot cept4.pngAnthem Screenshot cept1.pngAnthem Screenshot cept2.pngAnthem Screenshot cept3.png

There we go storm on here now as well.

Message 83 of 120 (257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My colossus inspired by Sp//dr from Into the SpiderVerse

(view in My Videos)

Message 84 of 120 (257 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 85 of 120 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

RangerHarvesterColour.png

shapers.enjin.com

My harvesting build.

Message 86 of 120 (216 Views)

★ Apprentice

My current Ranger build maximes weapon damage and my ultimate. 

Grenade: Seekers -- I prefer Inferno grenades, but my Seeker offers +18% Weapon Damage

Assault Launcher: Pulse Blast with +20% Gear Damage, +20% Weapon Damage

Weapon 1: Thunderbolt of Yvenia marksman rifle (33% chance to deal large electric damage) with +150% Physical Damage, +25% Critical Damage, +9% Electric Damage, and +30% Repair Drop Rate 

Weapon 2: Elemental Rage assault rifle (hitting Elite enemies increases elemental damage) with +21% (unspecified) Damage, +12 Max Armor, +10 Force, and +65% Ammo .... but I might switch back to the Papa Pump with total +105% Shield Max and +5% Electric Damage

Support: Bulwark Point with +6% Armor Max and +33% Luck

Components: Advanced Circuitry, Convergence Core, Firearm Calibration Core, Assault Rifle Ammo, Crossed Arms, and Marksman Rifle Ammo for a combined total of... +71% Ultimate Speed, +40% Ultimate Damage, +23% Critical Damage, and +18% Damage for Pulse Blast

With this build, I've been most hanging back and relying heavily on the Thunderbolt of Yvenia between ultimates. I love the Pulse Blast for shield breaking and detonations, though the Thunderbolt takes care of shields now. 

When I carried the Papa Pump with double my current shield, I did more priming with a melee dive so the Interceptor in my group could melee after me for the detonation. That was a fun mission! 

Message 87 of 120 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 88 of 120 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The ranger rocks. People keep complaining about specific MWs not being useful and their concerns seem legitimate on paper but I'm finding builds that I never would think work, work, work very well in fact. Try something new on a whim, take it in to GM2 freeroam and try out a dungeon. To really put it to the test. I found melee is completely usable as a ranger. Even without avengers boom with 2 charges, and cold blooded. Also a hover build is fun to play with, the components and weapons should be mostly obvious. Don't play how you're supposed to play, be creative and have fun with it and before you know it you have all new tactics and strategies that you'd never have seen without taking it into the action. Anyways, you've made an awesome game, well worth the wait and I know you'll be top of the heap by the end of summer. 

Message 89 of 120 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

2B79FB0E-CD1E-4AC3-BBD6-58538E10369A.jpeg

My ranger. I think the colors really work well with this vinyl and armor.

Message 90 of 120 (193 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help