Re: JDM DLC WISHLIST

by JDM_Rafael

Original Post

★ Guide
@JDM_Rafael Yeah we had to live without any Honda until I think it was Pro-Street and even then it was the Type R, which is an awesome machine. But I had an EK Si back when the original UG came out and I'd love to do one up exactly like it was in that game. BBS wheels are back, just need to throw teh old Vaper widebody kit on it and I'm set with a dark green paint job.
Message 11 of 24 (645 Views)

★★ Expert

@EA_Barry 

I have to agree with you on that Kream GTR ...that car is Rad to the core. ☑️😁

Message 12 of 24 (626 Views)

★★ Expert

@Michael_Rush 

Yes sir macking out our cars will be fun. ☑️😁

Message 13 of 24 (625 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have always wanted to remake the fast and furious civics with the black glossy paint, VIS GT Bomber Kits, and a nice Wang (black panthaa voice) ah and green neon underglow by street glow. civics green neon.jpg

civics green neon 3.jpg

Message 14 of 24 (607 Views)

★ Guide
@JDM_Rafael Right on! That was the reason I bought my Civic back in the day. They don't do the EG Coupe here in Oz so I ended up with an EK. Povidence tho, it was the EK in UG1 so it all worked out pretty well.
Message 15 of 24 (602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Michael_Rush that's sick dude. yeah hopefully we can see some dlc!! 

Message 16 of 24 (598 Views)

★ Guide
@JDM_Rafael Fingers crossed man. Fingers crossed.
Message 17 of 24 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JDM_Rafael You nailed it, these cars should be in NFS by now, especially the R33, Eclipse GSX and Integra DC2.
Message 18 of 24 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

that's exactly what I've been wondering. The r32 and r34/35 are always available, not fair for us 33 guys. also, the integra and civic are iconic in the tuner scene, but haven't seen the integra in a while aside from forza. The civic seems to be there, but always the hatch which i'm not a fan of (aesthetically for its looks, since i know performance wise it can be a beast) But yeah man, i have my fingers crossed for something. si fa5 close up.jpg

si fa5.jpg

Message 19 of 24 (510 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@JDM_Rafael Judging by Honda's omission in MW05/Carbon/Undercover/MW12 I think maybe Honda isnt keen on cop chase,since Prostreet/Shift and even UG had Hondas
Message 20 of 24 (500 Views)