Iv been killed by more cheaters than normal players

by ImAwfulBTW

Original Post

Iv been killed by more cheaters than normal players

★★★ Apprentice

This game can be fun but when a cheaters who is aimbotting and wallhacking, Gets flat out boring..

This game will die like hz1z did when the cheaters over ran the game, BOOM DEAD

Message 1 of 12 (641 Views)

Re: Iv been killed by more cheaters than normal players

Champion (Retired)

Market forces aren't working as expected.

Message 2 of 12 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is the clip of the guy that killed my whole squad in under 20 sec then proceeded to do the same to this squad because he had wall hacks and aimbot. 

Message 3 of 12 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@its_Tim_OMG wrote:

this is the clip of the guy that killed my whole squad in under 20 sec then proceeded to do the same to this squad because he had wall hacks and aimbot.

Holy sh*t that is coincidental AF, that hacker in your video was in my squad once, same exact name. I didn't even spectate him to ID him as a hacker, he kept pinging enemies that you wouldn't be able to see without hacks and sprinting directly to fights and picking up multikills and doing squad wipes in like 5-10 seconds. I called him out for it and didn't get a response. He carried the game for us because we literally couldn't keep up with him, he was always ahead of the pack running directly to where enemies were and they'd be wiped out before we could catch up. 

Also had an enemy Lifeline earlier today that was suspicious beyond belief, I ran away multiple times from her and broke line of sight, climbed up and down buildings, all kinds of weird evasive patterns, I got away from her in Runoff for about 15 seconds and climbed a very specific place (it's not the kind of spot you'd trail someone to and know exactly where they are, unless you were actually tracking as Bloodhound) and hid, she ended up still sprinting directly to me in a very noobish manner that indicated she had poor game sense/positioning...because of course a hacker would have poor game sense, since they know where everyone is at all times, they'll make ridiculous high risk plays that even pro level players wouldn't make, because the hacker gets to know when it's safe to push and make a direct sprint to their target. I spectated her afterwards and she went on to directly sprint exactly to where my teammates were and kill both of them. Seemed like wallhack only with no aimbot though, like she was trying to hide her cheats but still gain a massive advantage. The reason this was so suspicious was because I was well ahead of her and out of footstep range when I got from Airbase to Runoff, but once she got to Runoff she just instantly came to exactly where I was, didn't ever stop to look for other enemies or loot, once she was in-range of footstep audio I could hear her making the dead sprint right to me, it was just too fishy, then she pre-fires on me as well. That is when I actually got suspicious, but speccing her when she found my teammates was like watching the world's only real psychic play Apex Legends.

Message 4 of 12 (607 Views)

★★ Guide

"Iv been killed by more cheaters than normal players" 

Well that's simply not true.

Message 5 of 12 (550 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Theres probably a hacker in 10-15% of my games MAYBE and yes that is bad. But saying you die more to  hackers then to normal players is hyperbole. You're probably one of those people that think everyone better than you is a hacker.

Message 7 of 12 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just happend to me:

See two guys first, shoot at one of them from cover. Medium distance.

Within a SPLIT SECOND the other guy turns around and downs me with three shots. I had a purple armor and helmet. Must have been three hits in the head with Wingman. At a distance. Looking in another direction a split second before. 

Do I have proof? Of course not!

Am i sure being cheated? Definitely!

Message 8 of 12 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This games is very disappointing and now I'm seeing why.

Because actually the maps are not filled of good players but cheaters.

I started playing a couple of days ago can't count the number of times I got killed without even noticing anyone is coming, boom you just dead.

When you play a game for 2 days without a single kill just getting killed by low life cheaters that makes the game qualify for uninstall.

Apex was one of the worst games I ever played.

No need to waste more time on this sheet.

Message 9 of 12 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lmao. 2 days straight? That’s your fault. IMO
Message 10 of 12 (424 Views)