Re: Its amazing how little people care

by d3adc3II

Original Post

Its amazing how little people care

★ Guide

Remember when they removed solo last week and people complained for a day or two then couldn't be  bothered?

Well that is alarming, the masses just deciding they can't be bothered complaining and leave already...

This game really needs to step up and let the masses play what they want (solo, duo or squad) before they ruin everything. 

Message 1 of 11 (568 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yup, respawn is setting the example of how not to manage a game.

The only redeeming feature of Iron Crown event, the gamemode nearly universally liked and requested, and you remove that?

Bloody unbelievable. Apex is a dying game.

Message 2 of 11 (507 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CAGOA33 It was a trial run, it will most certainly return in a more thought-through, balanced version. Just like Armed and Dangerous is a trial run for limited loot.
Message 3 of 11 (497 Views)

★★★ Expert

@EryxApex wrote:
@CAGOA33It was a trial run, it will most certainly return in a more thought-through, balanced version. Just like Armed and Dangerous is a trial run for limited loot.

I actually doubt that, it was good as it was, and if they plan on solo's being a staple game mode, why hasn't there been any confirmation about that in the wake of endless posts to bring back solo's.

Message 4 of 11 (488 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I guarantee they will bring back solo's. Like the other poster said, give them time to balance and everything out!

Message 5 of 11 (445 Views)

★★★ Expert

Maybe their plans did not include solos, duos and squads and having another permanent game mode affects their long term future plans. It can take months to get answers.

Message 6 of 11 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CAGOA33Maybe its because, the loud minority have faded out now, and the quiet majority are just happy that they had it at all. Personally I liked having it. But I dont miss it. I prefer squad based, It has more to it .

Message 7 of 11 (419 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Basically, they copied Pubg's event mode.

We have limited time event modes in pubg: 5 man squad, 10 man squad, sniper only mode, cowboy style event with pistol and rifle, 50vs50, care package-only weapons mode, and many more.

All these events come and go.

Message 8 of 11 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Then let them leave! This game was designed to be played with a group of 3 people.

Message 9 of 11 (310 Views)

★★ Expert

@d3adc3II 

yeah...but, you couldn't really call it "copying". Cause there are a tonne of games that have had these "events/modes" in the past

Heart

Message 10 of 11 (282 Views)