Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Items that need to be picked up from the ground need better visibility.

by NoInstall

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@TKMcClone wrote:

Chill guys. @Spiritual-Zombie and I have exchanged banter before, mostly in regard to the DZ on the Division Forum - no i'll will intended. 

And for the record, I'm 52 and don't have the best eyesight. It's a minor issue. I thought it was a simple, uncontroversial suggestion. Obviously it's not.

(Mad-Cap)

I agree its a good suggestion but I would suggest argue the point or leave it as it is. How would you resolve it, would you have them a different colour, allow them to be seen through walls better, bigger in size etc. I personally think anything that allows a player to think more tactically during a fight is a plus and players knowing where the objectives are at any given time is a good thing.

I don't need any changes but that doesn't mean that others don't. I'm 56 and understand the eyesight issue, there are also players with cheaper monitors/TV's/hardware etc that may benefit from changes. I see no problem with putting the suggestion forward at all.

The shaper parts have a column of light that makes them easier to spot. They could do that for everything. I've seen icons used for some items if anything that's overkill.

Message 21 of 24 (68 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, this childish tit for tat ends here and now.

If it continues then action will be taken.

If you are unable to post without attacking another user then please do not post.

Darko

Message 22 of 24 (51 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, this childish * for tat ends here and now.

If it continues then action will be taken.

If you are unable to post without attacking another user then please do not post.

Darko

So? Can you please pass the feedback on to the Dev Team? Standard smile

Message 23 of 24 (48 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TKMcClone wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@TKMcClone wrote:

Chill guys. @Spiritual-Zombie and I have exchanged banter before, mostly in regard to the DZ on the Division Forum - no i'll will intended. 

And for the record, I'm 52 and don't have the best eyesight. It's a minor issue. I thought it was a simple, uncontroversial suggestion. Obviously it's not.

(Mad-Cap)

I agree its a good suggestion but I would suggest argue the point or leave it as it is. How would you resolve it, would you have them a different colour, allow them to be seen through walls better, bigger in size etc. I personally think anything that allows a player to think more tactically during a fight is a plus and players knowing where the objectives are at any given time is a good thing.

I don't need any changes but that doesn't mean that others don't. I'm 56 and understand the eyesight issue, there are also players with cheaper monitors/TV's/hardware etc that may benefit from changes. I see no problem with putting the suggestion forward at all.

The shaper parts have a column of light that makes them easier to spot. They could do that for everything. I've seen icons used for some items if anything that's overkill.

Better yet why not just ask BW for any mission items to be auto collected as soon as you get to the area, that way you wont have to worry about finding anything

Message 24 of 24 (43 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help