Re: It wants me to link and account but i have already done it

by Bashy_Guy

Original Post

It wants me to link and account but i have already done it

★★★ Newbie

When i try to play Jedi Fallen Order I get an error message that says "Your EA account is already linked with Epic Games account _______. Please login or register with a different EA account to complete linking." This happens on both origin and epic games launcher. I'm not trying to link my account because its already linked. Plus there is no other options to choose. All my credentials are correct. Please help 

Message 1 of 11 (5,862 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bowenarrows1, could it be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and have linked the wrong account to your Epic account?

Can you try playing it again and ensure that you follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars-jedi/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/star-wars-jedi-fallen-orde...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (5,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem , weird thing is it was working a few days ago now it says that

Message 3 of 11 (5,514 Views)

★ Novice
@Bowenarrows1 same here, i was playing fine a couple of month ago, for the last month i tried a couple of time and it send me to log in, and the say the account is already linked, i dont have another account, those accounts are with different Emails though.
i feel like i lost a game i bought. (also Jedi fallen order)
Message 4 of 11 (5,090 Views)

★ Novice
Same here, it asks me to login, and after, it says my accounts are already linked, it worked about a year ago, but this happens for the last month or so.
i don't have duplicate accounts for each of the platforms, Epic or origin, those are using different Emails though.
i feel like i lost a game i bought. ( also Jedi fallen order).
Message 5 of 11 (5,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have only one account for both epic and EA, for the first week of playing battlefront everything went good but then on the 15th I believe it told me to sign in which was already unusual cause there's only one account on my computer and for those applications. Every time I try to sign in it always tells me to sign in it'll say "sign in with epic games" when I do it says "signs in with EA" it just puts me in a circle and it gets me nowhere. I'd would greatly apricate if I could get some feedback and a solution Standard smile.

Message 6 of 11 (4,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey @EA_Darko I have the same thing I have bought Star Wars BattleFront II and I have singed in on my origin and when I press link account it says "Your EA account is already linked with Epic Games account ***. Please login with or register with a different EA account to complete linking" BUT THE THING IS I don't have another account and when I go onto Origin to try and download it directly it asks me to buy it again PLEASE HELP!!!!! I HAVE SPENT 25$ FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 11 (3,966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Darko , is there a solution to this problem yet?

I only have one EPIC Games account and one EA/Origin account. The connection between these two worked just fine until wednesday, since then I have the same problem as everyone in this thread. 

Is there any solution by EA? Or explanation? I got SW Battlefront 2 for free and I am really enjoying playing it, so it would be great to hear that there is a fix coming soon. 

Cheers,

plutoo34

Message 8 of 11 (3,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko Is there still no fix for this?
Same thing happens to me since today. I already have the origin account logged in, but when I click to launch Battlefront 2, it sends me to Epic Games and then back onto a login popup window, while I am already logged on! When I enter my credentials I only get the "Your EA account is already linked with Epic Games account _______. Please login or register with a different EA account to complete linking." Even though I'm already logged in with the linked account, doesn't matter if I restart everything, I'm stuck on this loop whenever I try to launch the game either from Epic Games Launcher or Origin. Just yesterday this wasn't a problem and I've been playing for months without fail. 
Is that it? I just lose my game just like that?

Message 9 of 11 (3,563 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TacoAlVapor for account issues such as this you would need to speak with our live support who will be able to take a look at your account with you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 11 (3,542 Views)