Re: It's time to reduce cost of legends

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It's time to reduce cost of legends

★ Guide

Was good at start when we had a couple to unlock but after a bit of time playing and doing every challenge the battle pass has in a few days only just unlocked Octane and he will be the quickest since early levelling is faster.

I say reduce the cost from 12k of those red things to 8k and keep the cost of buying with gold the same, as a new player trying to unlock all extra characters is insane and probably forces people to pay.

Message 1 of 23 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

Free tokenz plz?

Am poor

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 23 (1,031 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@CAGOA33 I really doubt they need to lower it. I have 265k red tokens and I randomly waste them rerolling dailies for no reason.
Message 2 of 23 (851 Views)

Hero
@CAGOA33 Those tokens are a dime a dozen. Some players have over a million. They are fine imo should cost more.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 23 (844 Views)

★ Guide

You been playing for a while with a legend at a time to unlock, that's easy with 8 to unlock and one every 24 levels or whatever and not having access to certain challenges it's different, the game has evolved with more legends and pricing to unlock said legends (considering new players here) should also evolve into something of a more realistic price so grind isn't excessive.

Message 4 of 23 (843 Views)

Champion

@CAGOA33  To be fair, it gives you something to work towards as there is no real progression motivation in game.

There is also the option buy legends with AC for the less patient player. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 23 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Rookie numbers. Coming close to a million now.
Message 6 of 23 (813 Views)

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM 😂 wtf. I randomly use them but not that many. I also use them for reclolors when I can, if I own the original.
Message 7 of 23 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@hayhor wrote:
@apostolateofDOOM😂 wtf. I randomly use them but not that many. I also use them for reclolors when I can, if I own the original.

I got so excited when i first saw an exclusive that i owned the original to.

I was in despair about how many i probably missed for not being aware. I check all the time now.

Got real cool Wattson, Longbow and G7 skins.

Had to buy a legendary(which i wanted) to get one on the G7, then got pissed because they nerfed the G7 into uselessness. So now I'm scared to spend on weapon skins because of it... you don't know when the R99 or Prowler become the next Alternator for example.

Message 8 of 23 (750 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@E9ine_AC"Some players have over a million."  they're paid to play or are streamers and play for a living, no sane human would play 24/7 for no reason therefore the cost shouldn't be increased since most players don't have that much currency

Message 9 of 23 (734 Views)

★ Guide

@NaRnIaaa this might be someone's main game for ages now and that amount of red things would make sense, back on my original post another problem with the grind to get legends (will take me about a year) is most of the good stuff I get are for characters I don't even have access to, oh look a legendary skin maybe one day can use it...

Message 10 of 23 (727 Views)