It's time that EA needs to renovate the Training Mode (Feedback)

by Noobsuki

Original Post

It's time that EA needs to renovate the Training Mode (Feedback)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

We all know that Apex Legends is a Fast Action Paced game and has good content, but what I am really looking forward in the future is that they renovate the Training Mode. EA should give us the freedom to choose whatever character we want to practice to feel how the character works. Also, I'm really looking forward into you guys putting all the weapon attachments in the Practice Session. Please Update your Practice Mode and Thank you. 

Message 1 of 33 (849 Views)

Re: It's time that EA needs to renovate the Training Mode (Feedback)

Support.

It would be nice if training mode would be possible with a full team. (3 players).

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 33 (816 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sure! I think training mode should be improved by adding Legend selection (maybe including non-purchased legends, so you can try them out??), along with every item available in the game and, if possible, BOTS!

I'd like to train my aim with different weapons over real characters, not the current training targets.

Message 3 of 33 (812 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Agreed. The training needs an overhaul to be more fun with more options.

Bots for skirmish and target practice and all weapons, attachments and to be able to select which legend to use. Shooting large stationary targets does nothing for dialling in your aim.

Message 4 of 33 (798 Views)

★ Guide

@Noobsuki wrote:

We all know that Aoex Legends is a Fast Action Paced game and has good content, but what I am really looking forward in the future is that they renovate the Training Mode. EA should give us the freedom to choose whatever character we want to practice to feel how the character works. Also, I'm really looking forward into you guys putting all the weapon attachments in the Practice Session. Please Update your Practice Mode and Thank you. 

EA = Publisher

Respawn = Developer

Asking EA to fix a thing in Apex is not going to do much.

Also this has been said in a livestream from E3 that they are planning on reworking practice mode. When and how we don't know.

Apex Legends is a free game supported by in-game purchases. No one should expect anyone to work on a game for free. And Respawn is not a big studio, I would think practice mode is not very high on their list of "issues" right now.

Message 5 of 33 (776 Views)

★★ Expert

Renovate or RIOT !! Shocked

Message 6 of 33 (766 Views)

★★★ Guide

I want legendsize targets. Moving, jumping and standing still ones.

All attatchments

All legends not just lifeline.

Option to skip the start and get Into the Gun training right away.

Also is everyone hearing that termite grenade sound? Like when you are hit with it?

Message 7 of 33 (739 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I hear that sound even though the grenade already blew up. 

Message 8 of 33 (699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all!

Thank you for the feedback here and we'll ping it over to the team. We actually have a larger post on this in our Maps feedback board here if you wanted to add to that one too. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 33 (654 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry yes that topic is really good to see but its from FEBRUARY! I am sorry but how hard can it be to implement a few more legend sized targets and full attachments? I think this is even very very late.. Yeah i would love to have it but seriously its been how many months? 

Message 10 of 33 (617 Views)