Re: It's been great

by SpyrosFPS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It's been great

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Unfortunately I have to just stop playing the game completely. I won't rehash all the reasons why as I'm sure you guys have heard enough negativity and BS about it every single day already anyway.

I just wanted to say I've had a lot of fun with some of you in game, I've met some really cool people, some really weird people, and just overall complete wiener heads (gotta keep it kid friendly lmao) This was the first BR game I actually enjoyed and had tons of fun playing. It was sad to see the lack of communication or any effort put fourth into fixing major issues although they've come a long way since the start, it just feels as if they've given up or don't really communicate anymore. They've added the bug tracker which doesn't tell us what they are currently doing just that things are "under investigation" that is about as good as just not saying anything honestly considering there is no timeline on implementing any of it.

If anyone for whatever reason remembers this post, please @ me when an update is around, I probably won't re-install RIGHT AWAY after the update as I'll want to see community feedback if anything was actually fixed without breaking the rest and especially the hacker situation. I would love to come back to the game but I work, have kids, have a family so I don't have the time to invest like some people do and I can't be bothered to play it on my off time just to be met with disconnects/lag/hackers etc etc. I don't have much time as it is to just hang out and game.

I love all you guys even the super toxic people, you guys make the community hilarious sometimes and I always appreciate a good troll.

Good luck on the battle field legends!

"I wish all of you could fight tomorrow too, but you‘ll be dead!"

Pathfinder

Message 1 of 9 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (513 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@VisualfEX get an Xbox or PS4, problem solved.
Message 2 of 9 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@VisualfEX ‘May the Gods bless you’ - Blódhundur. I don’t play much but stay on the forums cause like you said, some ppl make it fun
Message 3 of 9 (541 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Console is terrific

Message 4 of 9 (540 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Message 5 of 9 (528 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Message 6 of 9 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@VisualfEXI told you that they're bad. You didn't hear me 😂. Telling that they'll fix bugs in a week haha. I'm here since the beginning and anything takes months to be solved... That's how this game will die...

Message 7 of 9 (472 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Sorry bud playing FPS on console is just horrid, I'd rather just not lol. I have both consoles, but I'll never play an FPS on console after playing on PC. Other games sure but shooters on console are just not good. Plus I hear console gets more code net than PC is getting just no hackers is the only plus side. I think the only way I'd move to console is if they decide to actually ALLOW XIM support but considering they are trying to get it shut down guess that's a big no for me.
Message 8 of 9 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@VisualfEXAt this point, with all the cheater reports on PC making the game completely unplayable, I'd rather play console than nothing, but that's just me.

It's a temp solution if you really enjoy the game, but I guess you don't lol.

I see lots of PC users saying console is horrid, when in reality it's not that bad, otherwise you wouldn't have so many people playing console.

You're just being hard headed and turning a blind eye because PC is your thing.

Message 9 of 9 (298 Views)