It's a good day for Apex!

★ Expert

Preaching to the choir!

IMG_9075.JPG

Message 1 of 14 (533 Views)

Re: It's a good day for Apex!

★★★ Expert

lol is the ship gone?

Good day in Fortnite too! Lightsabers and snowball launchers are gone, que crab rave tune.

Message 2 of 14 (528 Views)

★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro I'm at work, but hopefully it ended as it was part of the Holo-day bash.
Message 3 of 14 (521 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbrolightsabers were super fun, why do you hate them?

Message 4 of 14 (511 Views)

★ Pro
@NaRnIaaa I liked the Mirage ship!
Message 5 of 14 (493 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NaRnIaaa wrote:

@Wingmannedbrolightsabers were super fun, why do you hate them?

For 1 day. The rest of the three weeks sabers and snowball launchers turned the game into a sh*tshow. Especially how that final smash from the ground combo apparently one shotted you even at several meters range when they were not even close to hitting you.

I hope they never ever return.

Snowball launchers still worse tho.

Message 6 of 14 (470 Views)

Champion

The ship is still here but I do actually quite like it, the fireworks are a pain in the butt, but if they fix the sound and just make it a visual tell then I'm sure most people will be happy.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 7 of 14 (402 Views)

★ Expert

To my disappointment, indeed ship and fireworks are still there!

Fingers crossed it's gone by season 4 

Message 8 of 14 (398 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 Fireworks can die slowly in a pit with caustic
Message 9 of 14 (391 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro You should have been playing Fortnite when they released the sword in the stone altar. 2-3 days of absolute mayhem.

It happened right before a tournament and boy you should have seen the streamers raging about it. Ninja seriously lost his sh%t that week. 

In all honesty it was game breaking weapon un balance, but they addressed it quickly and moved on. If Only other game developers were as quick to respond.

This is where Fortnite has excelled though they are quick to respond to game breaking or even major issues in a timely fashion. And they have understood from day one not everyone likes to play with 2-3 people every time they fire up a game. Sometimes solo is the best way to achieve some inner peace and knocking a few enemies along the way.

Message 10 of 14 (368 Views)