Re: It's Too Bumpy

by Michael_Rush

Original Post

It's Too Bumpy

★ Apprentice

I can't tell you how many races I've lost and high heat races I've just been thrown out of just for racing on the road. I understand the simulation of realism, but I can literally get sent flying for rolling over a bug. Here it is, I'm doing a normal race on hard and I get to a turn. Before I know it, I'm in the air unable to turn my car and I get thrown into the dirt, out of the corner, and completely miss my checkpoint. I can't tell you how many times I've raced on a straightway and got thrown in the air at just the right time to barely miss a steer. I've jumped during a drift so many times. You can go 120 mph, half the max speed of your car and still get sent flying. Add more gravity. I don't need to jump every 2 meters just to feel a little realism. The sidewalks and off-road are bumpy enough.

Message 1 of 31 (867 Views)

★★ Guide

Yah I hope they open a mega thread to report the spots on the map so we can all help and get it patched up!

Message 2 of 31 (835 Views)

★ Guide
@JesIsJusSmoove Ur braking too late. Slow in, fast out and you'll win every race. Don't be afraid to let off the gas a bit.
Message 3 of 31 (830 Views)

★★★ Guide

don;t know about you, but with offroad parts, my cars don't jump around at all

Message 4 of 31 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@speedracer523Yah good idea. Ima run offroad parts so this buggy games runs better. lmao

Message 5 of 31 (801 Views)

★★ Guide
@Michael_Rush Bro , whats the way you race have to do with the problems the roads have in game . lol
Message 6 of 31 (799 Views)

★ Guide
@GDUBZ1 you hit the bumps too fast ur gunna get launched. Its physics. Just saying, bro.
Message 7 of 31 (785 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GDUBZ1 Basically every turn right before a corner and especially the peaks at the top of every hill and bump.
Message 8 of 31 (744 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Michael_Rush I mean, that's one way to do it, but I want to floor the pedal as long as I can. That's the magic of an arcade racing game. You should be able to go top speed into a corner as long as you drift, or brake, right before the corner. I don't expect to go full speed while drifting. No, but I shouldn't have to slow down 5 miles from the turn to avoid a jump that shouldn't exist. Also, you can go 50 mph and still fly.
Message 9 of 31 (740 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 10 of 31 (738 Views)