Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: It's Feb 15. and yet i didn't get the game early?

by ScarRafiki

Original Post

Highlighted

It's Feb 15. and yet i didn't get the game early?

★ Novice

So i have pre-ordered Anthem around September, i was very excited and all. Today i have finished downloading the pre-loaded version, and i recall that when you pre-order you should recieve the game on 15. of February but it keeps telling me that it will be available on 22. of February. Would be nice if this issue get's fixed. Hope you have a great day!.

Message 1 of 6 (330 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

The offical release is on the 22th, nothing has changed on that. Only members of Origin Premier can get into the full game on 15th. Members of Origin Basic/EA Access(Xbox) can get into the game for a 10-hour trial beginning on the 15th. Preorders do not grant any form of early access(except for the demos which are over now).

It's a practise which EA implements in their new releases nowadays.

Message 2 of 6 (319 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

So you are telling me that i have to pay even extra for a game that i bought for 79.99€?

Sigh..

I really tried to still support EA  because of this game but this is getting rediculous. Still thanks for the Reply.

Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@PolarC0R3 wrote:

So you are telling me that i have to pay even extra for a game that i bought for 79.99€?

Sigh..

I really tried to still support EA  because of this game but this is getting rediculous. Still thanks for the Reply.

Small reminder, since its still counts as pre-order, you quiet possible can refund it. Then instead buy standard edition pre-order + origin premier month subscription. That would give you access to Early Access later today....

...or even simply only Origin Premier. You can play it for one month, and in the end decide if you want to buy actual game or not.

Message 4 of 6 (236 Views)
Highlighted

@PolarC0R3 wrote:

Sigh..

Origin/EA Access is a separate loyalty program not specific to Anthem but for EA generally.

The launch has always been February 22nd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 6 (201 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Next time read better... It will save you some dissapointment.
Message 6 of 6 (192 Views)
Twitter Stream