It needs to be said

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: It needs to be said

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Ummm do they purposely power slide every corner?

I scared the crap out of some people, including the wife, power sliding a busy intersection. The looks on the faces of the people when I was on the wrong side. 🤣
Message 51 of 71 (325 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@hayhor Just because you have a turbo doesn't mean ur car is fast. You must be talking about Jeep Renegades because my Cherokee XJ with 31in snow tires will mob thru 2 feet of fresh powder.

Message 52 of 71 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor No. They just drive faster than they should &vtake wet corners at a high speed, losing control & causing accidents.
Message 53 of 71 (292 Views)

★★ Guide

(S)BMM and it sux :P

Message 54 of 71 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@B0n3SawMcSizzlaI remember my old boss letting me use his 2 door lifted Cherokee to get breakfast in the snow one time. Thing was a beast in the snow & I was level with the drive thru window lol. But it wasn't much snow. Like 6 inches.

Message 55 of 71 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 You borrowed your old boss?! xD (the phrasing was spectacular xD)
Message 56 of 71 (248 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34 It really is a beast and it has the torque to help pull @hayhor out of the ditch after his little rally slide

Message 57 of 71 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QSwitched my thoughts mid type lol. Fixed.

@B0n3SawMcSizzlaas much as I enjoyed that 5 min drive to McDonald's, I'd rather be going fast on dry pavement in something more sporty.

https://youtu.be/gOobrl0IbdI

Message 58 of 71 (224 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34 Word. My buddy had a 94 for a while. Those can get squirly on dry pavement too. Yup the Jeep will start to shake over 85 MPH.

Message 59 of 71 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Talking about hot, my place is going to reach 111 F or 44 Celcius this coming Monday !

HOT.JPG

I don't have AC at home and can't get a fan , ALL SOLD OUT !

This's a record high, last time when it hit above 100, the air is swirling like air above hot grill.

Not sure what to do ...probaly go to mall/grocery/office anything that has AC.

Message 60 of 71 (177 Views)