It needs to be said

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: It needs to be said

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag I think I wouldn't survive a day in a desert climate. I think I have seen enough in Greece.
Message 21 of 71 (298 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q I was born in the fall, I guess I don't suck then XD
Message 22 of 71 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Guys, @Koochi-Q @MandatoryIDtag @hayhor 

If you stay inside, you will feel hot, like a turtle.

Go OUT and enjoy the SSS Summer Sun Shine, like Lulu: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQb6EdMHMst/

WARNING, it's HOT :

Make sure your wife/GF is not around when you ZOOM IN ! :P

Message 23 of 71 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide

season 3, season 4, season 5, season 6, season 7

Message 24 of 71 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 Fall For the win!!!

@asukojo... Stinky Smelly Sucky summer is why you put 3 S’s right? WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO OUT FOR THAT XD.

Lolz I love how ppl idolize her look as though they haven’t seen a more beautiful girl in ages or it’s a rare sight... meanwhile here I see more beautiful women almost every minute during the day.

To be fair, I do live in a place suited to my taste 😜 Only thing is... they’re not gamers...
Message 25 of 71 (255 Views)

Champion
@asukojo So was her breakdown staged because she knew she was taking a vacation? 🤷‍♂️
Message 26 of 71 (245 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Do they play video games for a living?
Message 27 of 71 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Likely not as I said 😈 I could see them on TikTok or OnlyFans tho... they look the part.
Message 28 of 71 (220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QI have to agree to disagree with you here. I love the Summer. I don't care for the cold now. And I hate snow as an adult if I have to drive in it cuz of other crap drivers lol. Can't wait to move somewhere where it's 70 degrees at least year round lol.

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@Koochi-Q  Try working in it!

I'm with ya on that tho. You ever been outside in 90 degree heat around planes? Or had to load/unload a plane on a hot day? No bueno lol.

Message 29 of 71 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Snow sucks. Everybody passed high school can agree on that I think. I love cold. The colder the better... holding your hands outside in your boxers/trousers/briefs/tidy whities is the best feeling!!! XD

Where you thinking of working.

Like I said previously for working in summer: https://media.tenor.com/images/af7565edd78a11a6aad5aa078f9602e5/tenor.gif doesn’t matter where, I’m not participating
Message 30 of 71 (179 Views)