It needs to be said

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: It needs to be said

★★★★★ Expert
@Peri_Longbow_plz Fortunately it has been raining a lot from last 20 days here so it's 30 C, otherwise we also get around 40 in summer.
Message 11 of 71 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It needs to be said

CELSIUS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> FAHRENHEIT

Message 12 of 71 (323 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag oh boi no, I cannot stand it either. The max I have ever witnessed was 45C back in Greece and as soon as I have seen that I was like bruh.
Message 13 of 71 (315 Views)

★★★ Expert

Is this a 'nerf heat' post?

Message 14 of 71 (297 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It was supposed to be 32C here this upcoming weekend but now its 40C. I might stay inside and play Apex. Numbers are converted from Fahrenheit.

Message 15 of 71 (287 Views)

f Fahrenheit, all my homies hate Fahrenheit

Message 16 of 71 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Cheese9ManFreedom units are the best! I cant tell a thing when someone gives an air temp with that short Celsius scale. People act like there is a big difference between 20 and 30 C. A whopping 10 degrees! 🙄

Message 17 of 71 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plzA human can go hotter than 60... cause the practice that that ‘proclaimed guru’ did in his sweat lodges supposedly exceeded 90 degrees but was at least over 60 and ppl stayed in there for a fair amount of time without water.

I think 60 degrees and doing actual activity is just bad for both the heart and the mind so easier to succumb to heat stroke and other ailments. But yikes 45 degrees.

@BaldWraithSimpyou’re not helping. I get warm seeing those temperatures you mention! Say cooler stuff like Cooler is cooler than Freeza living in Iceland with Ice cube at his back-and-call with Vanilla Ice as backup!

@Cheese9Manindubitably my good fellow... fellowess!

@AcidicSoda44031Greece B crazy, but you guys have high temperatures a lot during the hottest months right? Not like spain or italy but still hot right ;0.

@B0n3SawMcSizzlaholy peanutbutter... peanutbutter likely becomes drinkable at those temperatures xD. How are ppl still allowed to go to work with those temperatures while -10 usually gets ppl to stay home!

@pandareno1999exactly. It starts with an F, so it’s validated! Now that I think about it... where is my other thread where ppl needed to choose between 2 things without context and pose a new question... lets see...

@KelRiever, indeed

@hayhor go away you heathen! Metric system rules the world! Go away with your ‘foot’ length and your miles and your weird fahrenheit! F fahrenheit! Cheer Celsius!

Message 18 of 71 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Qindeed, yeah. We have high temperatures. Been there in 2007. Not exactly a great time then, believe me.

Message 19 of 71 (233 Views)

Champion

@AcidicSoda44031  Around the same for me when I was over In Kuwait. Its weird there though....desert heat is just different. 

It was like 43-46C in the day and like 30 at night, thank god for air con is all I'm saying.

Anything over 22 is unacceptable for me personally. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 71 (224 Views)