It hurts to see how bad is this game

by marche567

Original Post

It hurts to see how bad is this game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I really love all pvz games, i have had hours of fun with them, salty moments but have enjoyed all of them , i was very hyped for this game, but , sadly it is really bad, i cant find anything good in this game really, all the original characters got nerfed to the ground and really it feels like night cap is the only character in the game, yeah also new character designs dont help, most of them suck, and the new way of getting items is so inconsistent, so gw2 was the last good pvz game rip pvz games unless they in someway which looks kind of impossible , yeah also forgot to say there are no character variants and the new turf maps are extremely boring, pls ea get your stuff together

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)

Re: It hurts to see how bad is this game

★★★★ Apprentice
@marche567 Its still in early access so they are still working on all the characters and theres probably more to come
Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

★ Apprentice

Game is in early access. They will nerf night caps :/ but the game isn’t out until October. They are probably waiting for more players (such as those who buy physical). This game is good. The item buying is better than opening sticker packs and getting duplicate recolors of ugly items (bronze silver gold scrumptious etc). Nightcaps are frequent but there ARE counters to them (see my post about it). They do need a nerf still, however. 

Message 3 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

They absolutely need to get some character balancing in and I'm not really a fan of the reward-o-tron as it stands but been enjoying it quite a bit. 

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)