Re: It has been a week since EA responded to me

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It has been a week since EA responded to me

★★★ Newbie

I contacted EA like about one week ago and I had missing content from my account and they still haven’t replied 

Message 1 of 6 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @YT_ItzAbood have you checked your case status on help.ea.com to see if our team has responded to your case? It can happen that you are checking the wrong email or messages are being filtered by your email.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (207 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @YT_ItzAbood have you checked your case status on help.ea.com to see if our team has responded to your case? It can happen that you are checking the wrong email or messages are being filtered by your email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says [ In Progress ] and i checked my whole email there is nothing there besides what we talked about before because they did reply for like 8 times then they stopped.

Message 3 of 6 (185 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YT_ItzAbood if your case is in progress then I would recommend being patient and keeping an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its been a whole week and you guys say it only takes up to 72 hours and I have been lost a player in my club...

Message 5 of 6 (178 Views)

Community Manager

For any updates on a case @YT_ItzAbood you would need to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (164 Views)