It happens in all games but WHEW

by MatchaRose

Original Post

Re: It happens in all games but WHEW

★ Guide

Im not saying it's your fault you get harrassed, buuuuuuuuut..... you can literally disable trackers and hide your level. You have all the tools to prevent this kind of harrassment and you're not using any of them. 

Message 31 of 36 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I found a solution that worked well 4 me.

I never ever play with randoms. 70% of the random mates are just trolls , kids and %$@#%@$ !

If i can not find a premade team via our discord community i just dont play. 

And thats not just may opinion as far as i know. Once a played a match as a random player and got matched up with a two man premade team. They just gave a * on me. But i dont blame them, it was my foult joining the hell as a random one. 

Never do this guys. Join a Community and premade with two others. The quallity of game expirience is much different then. 

Message 32 of 36 (316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EThought113213 wrote:

Im not saying it's your fault you get harrassed, buuuuuuuuut..... you can literally disable trackers and hide your level. You have all the tools to prevent this kind of harrassment and you're not using any of them. 

How do you hide your level???

As of yesterday I hid my kills and switched to

Damage and "times made to top 3" neither of which 

Are spectacular but hey

Message 33 of 36 (307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

From what I can see there is no way tonhide your level unless you earn badges. I have not earned any badges.

Not all the harassment is based off low kills either. Today I simply got wounded and was called stupid 'C*' ans yelled at over mic to leave the game they refuse to respawn me (the other teammate DID respawn me and told the other person to chill but I digress.)

Message 34 of 36 (290 Views)

★★★ Novice

SAme here

Message 35 of 36 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Those kids realy need to realize "total kills" and "total damage" doesn´t provide any feedback about your skill.

you could have died 5000 times to get 2000 total kills by just hotdropping all the time... and that´s actually the bottom tier of real skill.

There are absolutly different stats they should look out for, if it´s realy so important for them to look for anything.

Here just a small example which stats provide a lot more info about skill than "total kills" (sadly haven´t unlocked them on my mains... just made the screen of my legend i didn´t play so much since he already unlocked those stats and to make a point):

aa.jpg

Badge = 300m+ kill

Wins with complete Squad = 2

Placed in Top-3 = 4

Last kill to win = 2

These stats actually provide the info that if i play that legend the chances are at 50% we will win with the entire squad if we get to the point where only 3 squads are alive and if we win there is a 100% chance i make the most important kill that makes us win (basicly tells everyone i can keep calm and make good decisions instead of getting an adrenalin shoot the last seconds and doing stupid things).... will change in the future, because i don´t believe i will allways do it.... but anyways, it´s just to show you guys which stats could be a lot more important than just high killcounts.

Basicly stats, that are the only important ones for a "BATTLE ROYAL" game.... WINNING! It´s not a Deathmatch game where killcounts matter at all.

Message 36 of 36 (273 Views)