It feels i stay the same, or get worse, while everyone improves.

by Nogardl

Original Post

It feels i stay the same, or get worse, while everyone improves.

★ Novice

Playing this game at level 57, and i feel my aim is either getting worse, or everyone else just gets better. All i see is these wraiths for over 3k kills and they get a peacekeaper straight out of the gate so i get slaughtered, or my aim is off completely and i just suck all the way through while in the beginning of this game i was having wins like nothing.

It's not motivating at all, when i die i just don't care if my team wins the fight and leave for another one, i die with stupid things that i try to desperately fix but my aim just wont get better, i don't know what i should be doing and i play shooters for several years now. I'm a casual player that switches between tons of genres a lot so i don't know if that has to do with anything but it's seriously so unmotivating to play when everyone just seems to have shroud levels of aim.

Message 1 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: It feels i stay the same, or get worse, while everyone improves.

★★★★ Apprentice

Bad aim?  I suppose you could always get one of those 'deluxe edition' gaming chairs like everybody else seems to have.

Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There are many ways to get better.

If your aim is trash, and never gets better, I suggest changing your sensitivity, and play around and see what you're comfortable with. Also, learn while you go. I recommend trying to team up with randoms that you made it far with (Or won a game with). I was trash too, playing with my friends till level 20 ish. Took me a while to get a win. I went ahead and changed my sensitivity and learned throughout the maps, and got better. Also learning where all the drop spots are for unpopular drops is recommended. Getting that good loot and exploring, while practicing as well. Also paying attention to where everyone drops while you drop with your team. See where the crazy spots are, for knowledge on where to push or where to avoid.
Message 3 of 5 (254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

hahaha, it happened to me at the beginning too, this is my first BR since I did try Blackout but did not like it.

So the very first games I really sucked, I was level 10 and still had zero kills, but now I got over 500 among all legends, it is about practice, and also about positioning, also learn that some weapons are not for you, no matter how much you try....lol that was an advise to myself since I suck with Hemlock and Prowler.

Also take into consideration when you drop, it is mainly about luck and how fast you get a weapon and at least an armor, and who shoots first on my opinion.

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lots of cheaters in this game too im seeing on arverage 1 cheater every game just report them.

Message 5 of 5 (213 Views)