Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Issue list & request for immediate patch/hotfix (or game will be dead shortly)

by yeowan

Original Post

Issue list & request for immediate patch/hotfix (or game will be dead shortly)

★★★★ Novice

Dear Bioware / EA,

I prepared you a short issue list and I really looking for your help to save the game. Please apply a patch / hotfix to fix the loot system as a bare minimum.
We need this "loot hotfix" communicated on all channels so people will be aware and have the option to come back. (for example I did not play the game today at all...)

Issue list:
1, Loot system and drop rates.
I played 70 hours of Anthem, after lvl30 i played on GM1 or 2 (mostly 1) difficulty with between 100-200 " Supply +x% Luck". Result: 1 Legendary heavy pistol, and no MW lightning strike
This is nonsense and results in people leaving the game once and forever with a awful taste in the mouth.
2, No character sheet.
 Is this really a shooter-looter game where i can't see my character's stats? How am I supposed to know the best builds / combos if i can't see my Javelin's stats?
3, Item inscriptions.
I had to search different reddit, etc post to understand the item inscriptions, My friends still have questions after 50-80 hrs playtime. Same word can mean different things. ("support").
No legend, no explanation. There is room to write whole sentences, but you add strange abbreviations. I can't forgive this for a loot based game.
4, Combo Damage
No clue on "combo damage", I can see "combo" and base damage, but there is no option to see the combo damage itself. I can set a million of "floaties", but no floaty there for combo dmg.
This means i do not have the chance to compare builds and understand the builds / game mechanics in depth.
5, Movement in the fort
It is only possible to walk around the fort at a speed of a snail in a bucket of adhesive. Super-annoying.
6, Story line
You have to walk around for hours (see point 5) and speak to people in the fort after each mission. This is annoying to people not interested in the story at all.
On the contrary if you play the game for the story: it is too shallow for real story enthusiast players...
7, Bugged maps
many quests not progressing or has issues. People thrown to abandoned quests via quick play, which are stuck there "forever".
8, Loading screens
There are too many loading screens (forge -> fort) and it takes ages to load even if you use a high performing SSD.
9, General performance
Game performance is really low with 8 GB of RAM (1080GTX, i7). 16 GB should be listed as minimum requirement.
10, patching
Why do i need to have 130 GB of ADDITIONAL free space to have the game apply a  small patch??
11, Bugs, crashes
Just too many of them
12, Minimap
No minimap in 2019? 

Thank you for listening, looking for a well-communicated immediate hotfix and a patch as soon as possible.
(I can't consult with my 3 close friends who also play the game, but after that i will extend the issue list through comments if needed)

Message 1 of 5 (109 Views)

Re: Issue list & request for immediate patch/hotfix (or game will be dead sh

★★★★ Guide

Great post good info, thanks.

Message 2 of 5 (75 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No map ping, world events should show for all players, make a 24 players Freeplay.

Please do next patch, thx!

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DScream wrote:

No map ping, world events should show for all players, make a 24 players Freeplay.

Please do next patch, thx!

They aren’t just going to add a ping system next patch, but these would be great to have. Maybe showing the world events is something they could do rather quickly.

Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We need an APEX-worthy Ping system now! They have set the standard!

..plus all the OP's stuff😊

Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help