Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition fo

by lgrnbrg

Original Post

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

★★★ Newbie

I bought the frosty standard edition 2 weeks ago and I don't have any of the bonus content still. I have contacted EA 2-3 times and spent over 2 hours trying to get them to fix it but they keep saying they have escalated it and someone will email me back but it never happens. I contacted Microsoft and they said that it EA's problem as it is in game content and but they said they will contact EA anyway.

I don't see how EA can get away with not giving what people have paid for and not doing anything about it?

I wont give up until I get what I paid for.

Message 81 of 91 (1,529 Views)

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

★ Novice
This happen to me I bought this 3 dlc two week ago and they don’t fix this problem and they don’t give me a solución for this issue
Message 82 of 91 (1,504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko

Just windering when this problem will be fixed, how do we identify that we got what we suppose to get?

Thanks

Message 83 of 91 (1,472 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like 2 weeks have passed and the problem is not solved. I contacted EA support, they said that this was a known issue and that they were working on that. Then I contacted a guy on twitter (he was mentioned as the one who is able to solve the problem), gave him my gamer tag and other relevant information. He then replied me saying that he got me on the list of people who were facing issues and that people responsible will solve this. Then EA community managers stated (here in this thread) that people should contact support and open a ticket. Some people said that tickets get automatically closed with an answer "Known issue, we are working on it". Some people were lucky enough and actually got the problem solved by contacting the previously mentioned guy on Twitter which is no longer an option (I guess, since it did not work for me).

Looks like a chaos to me. Such a simple problem, do these guys really need months to solve it? It looks to me that this is yet another "There are more important things to do" situation when no one really cares. So my guess is that it is more about lack of interest than complexity of the problem.

Message 84 of 91 (1,448 Views)

Community Manager

@lgrnbrg I have already advised you as to the steps to get this rectified. If you contact support they will be able to ensure that you get your missing add ons. 

Darko.png
Message 85 of 91 (1,442 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko

But opening up a support ticket to solve this problem is just too complicated, to my knowledge at least. I stated in another thread that I was the hardest hit, only because I wanted those items immediately, not later.

Message 86 of 91 (1,422 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
Your suggestion nor anyone elses suggestions are giving people the items they purchased. Being told to wait patiently is not a resolution. I literally just contacted support again and was told that they are working hard to resolve the issue and to be patient.
Message 87 of 91 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Novice
I contracted EA support ..in My case i filled My gametag..mail..and the proof i bought the delux edition. They Will turn it go Tech team to make it be night....if its a solution i Will hell
Message 88 of 91 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
If its gonna work i will tell
Message 89 of 91 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been trying to reach EA support on chat all day long (from 8 AM to 4:30 PM) and even though it says "Wait time: 0 minutes" or "Wait time: 1 minute" I still can't initiate a chat session AND I can't initiate a callback either because I don't live in America, nor in Canada. This is getting more and more interesting and frustrating. 

Message 90 of 91 (1,386 Views)