Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition fo

by lgrnbrg

Original Post

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

★ Apprentice

Sorry but no, it isn't quick OR easy. I've heard back from him twice on twitter. I still don't have my items, nor does my friend. You and a few others were lucky enough to get helped by this guy, not everyone has been. It's wrong to mark it as a solution, when it doesn't work for everyone.That's not taking it out on you, that's fact.There are people who don't even know about this forum. Marking it as a solution in an ea forum, lets ea off the hook. This is nothing against you, I'm not sure why you take it as such.

"I have found you a very quick and easy way to get your issue resolved so you can move on. I got my items. If you don't want to follow the suggestion, then by all means continue to wait it out and crab here. Lord knows EA has done a poor job on this and deserves the complaints. But don't take it out on me, please."

Message 61 of 91 (1,227 Views)

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @sherbiesherbs,

As you haven't got back to me with your case ID I won't be able to provide feedback about the interaction you had with our customer support, if that changes I'm at your disposal. 

Answers HQ is a player to player forum (it's a global community focused on players helping players), @pandareno1999 has accepted this post as a solution as this has helped him and others in this case. He is a hero of this community with close to 1400 posts just trying to help the players of this game. Any solution he tries to put forward is to help you.

He has also called out that he has brought this to our attention a couple of times throughout this thread as well. I've also acknowledged this and tagged you in my reply here directly.

As soon I have an update on this I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 62 of 91 (1,186 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Roger I didn't contact you, as it was on twitter. There is no case id. 

It doesn't matter how long someone has been here, everyones opinion is valid, and should be listened to. Everyones. Not everyone has or wants access to twitter. It should be dealt with at your level, not by tweeting. This has been going on since the 16th, yet you still allow these things to remain on sale.

I am contacting the CAB for advice tomorrow, as I'm pretty sure taking peoples money, and knowingly not providing what they paid for is against the law. I will also contact some gaming reporters I know.

If you don't like people speaking up when they, and many others have been left without what they paid for, then fix the issues. If the issues aren't simple to fix, remove things from sale until they are resolved. You have known since the 16th, well before I bought the pack.

I'll probably be kicked off for saying what you guys are doing is wrong, but I wont just pretend this is ok, when it isn't. 

Message 63 of 91 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Novice
Now I Have been in contact with EA support. The support called "Thasa" didnt want go help at all. Rude remarks...only looping me to microsoft. Called them sittning in que in 2 hours...after some arguing they refunded me and draw the same amount again"this will fix it" ...nothing happend. The support then find out that...tadaaa!!! Pvz 2 is and EA game therefore they have no influence of the content they are reseller for EA. So they looped me to EA again.
Now by logic sense this is EAConfused problem ..the developer/seller/ that Microsoft send the fees för purchase games. Xbox is just the platform. By I am very disapointed by EA behavior. Your pay for one thing...then in My World your Will recive it...also according to Swedish customer law.
Message 64 of 91 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree. The accepted solution is not acceptable. This is should be fixed period. It's still does not work based on reviews on xbox store. I got mixed answers from multiple customer service reps. Some that it is MS fault and other is that MS shouldn't sold it to me because I already have deluxe edition and so on. Customer reps may give coints to compencate for it. Of cource they denying that there is a problem.

Sorry I rant

Message 65 of 91 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Novice
And this is a service reminder EA ...Microsoft would give a full refund and compansent customer thats has been affected. If it would be their own game like Minecraft.
Message 66 of 91 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]

@sherbiesherbs and others, upon reading your responses I have to agree, and will remove the solution status of that post.

@mrpatka72 xbox sure is a lot better than PS4 in this situation!  I spent three hours with sony customer service, got nothing but a case number out of it (as far as the agent was concerned, we had a successful resolution!!), and if I wanted a refund I was going to have to give paypal a month the make a decision whether I might even get one.

After this it will have to be a HECK of an offer for me to consider spending on any more DLC for this game.

Message 67 of 91 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, I got caught as well. EA support informed me that they were aware of the issue and that they were working on it. However, looks like it is going nowhere.

Message 68 of 91 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

thankyou for that @pandareno1999

right, so as it stands, everyone has passed me, and most of us around. We can legally get the money back from xbox, and sony. I could call, and be an annoying bag, and moan until I get it. I did it with for honor, when they didn't give me what i paid for. But the fact is, I have the game on disc, and bought this so I could play with my gameshare friend. So getting a refund means we can't play. Granted I don't wanna go near it after this, but I might someday...

Anyway, I heard back from the twitter guy. He said I'm on a list of people who need the things they've paid for, and the guy who deals with that stuff is due back today. I said thanks, but what about all the people who haven't tweeted him, and what about the ppl who are still buying it, and not getting the stuff they paid for. I said it needs to be removed from sale. He seems like a nice guy, so I'm gonna give him, and his team until Monday to get back with what they're doing for EVERYONE. Then I'm gonna flip the grumpy old bag switch, and start contacting journos etc. Everybody loves hearing about how ea rip customers off, so I'm more than happy to get the bad publicity train rolling. I think we could all get involved in it if needs be, and if anyone else fancied it.

Anyway, don't hold your breath with regards to ea fixing it, unless purple suits you.

Message 69 of 91 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager

@sherbiesherbs Not sure if you had a chance to check your private messages but could you please link me to the tweet or a screen capture of the DM so that I can look into this for you.

Darko.png
Message 70 of 91 (1,063 Views)