Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition fo

by lgrnbrg

Original Post

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

★★★★★ Expert

Me2. I didn't see a single person using it, or attacking me with that or killed by that.

I guess only 1% (max 5%) of the community bought it.

Message 11 of 91 (1,209 Views)

Re: Issue installing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Frosty Deluxe Edition

★ Guide

^---Virtually everybody that I've talked to (that tried to buy it) has had the issue with actually getting the items, except for one or two people on this board and then me...

Message 12 of 91 (1,205 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've been working a lot out of town so I haven't been on a whole lot.  But I did put in 2-3 hours several nights this week and have not yet seen one in game that I'm aware of.

I'm tempted to try buying one as an experiment since I haven't yet experienced this issue, but for the time being I'm boycotting this new pay to play strategy being employed.  I already felt guilty for buying the last one for the mood shield.  We were promised free DLC in this game, not items that could only be purchased with real money.  

Message 13 of 91 (1,195 Views)

★ Guide

I guess I will take this opportunity to be the FIRST EVER STREAMER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH to show these abilities live on stream!

twitch.tv/iiice_cold

Message 14 of 91 (1,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but on ps4

Message 15 of 91 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We bought crazy Dave's upgrade and Dr zombies upgrades on ps4 and we can't figure out how to get them but it says we did purchase them any ideas
Message 16 of 91 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]

The only thing showing up in my PS store is a "Frosty bundle," which does not include the abilities.  Following the prompt from the mailbox causes an endless PS store loading screen.

Message 17 of 91 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just an update. Those features was suppose to be added manually by EA 2nd level support with in 48 hours. Still nothing. I requested a call back, but don;t expect anything. I will call XBOX support and work with them on refund. Too bad EA does not really care. My son is no longer allowed to buy any upgrades for this game. I can see that only  money can make this company care.

Too bad.

Message 18 of 91 (1,069 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lgrnbrg I assume you're checking the account that purchased the pack, right?

Since only the account bought the pack has access to it. Other accounts (your kid account or your wife account etc) will not get the upgrade, they have to be purchased separately.

Message 19 of 91 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I checked them all. I'm simply looking for 200K coins. On Xbox all upgrades purchased by owner will propagate down to other account linked to that console. It worked for other 2 upgrades I bought.

Message 20 of 91 (1,059 Views)