Original Post

Is this player using strike pack

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Deleted

Message 1 of 10 (544 Views)

Re: Is this player using strike pack

★ Apprentice

I'm trying to capture video of it now using screen capture. I am still convinced. Shooting cross map with volt without hop up.

I am not saying he is a bad player (he has good game sense and such) however his aim is better than shrouds when it comes to recoil control. Seems very sus.

Message 2 of 10 (535 Views)

Champion
@Just1curiouskid2 The part I just watched he missed a lot of shots with a mastiff close up and was missing wingman shots. If he is cheating so am I 😂
Message 3 of 10 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

Strike pack eliminates vertical recoil. No effect on wingman or mastiff. Only automatic weapons...

Message 4 of 10 (505 Views)

Champion
@Just1curiouskid2 Why would someone cheating use weapons they cannot cheat with?
Message 5 of 10 (502 Views)

Champion
@Just1curiouskid2 I've tuned in again. He had a wingman and 301 this time. 301 has almost no recoil normally so I cannot tell anything. I'm done trying to spot things in a live stream.
Message 6 of 10 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor
@Just1curiouskid2

He is definitely not cheating, still missing shots alot especially with mastiff. Volt and R301 has hardly any recoil in short bursts anyway and those weapons have very little bullet drop at the ranges he engages at.

Personally think Volt as an SMG shouldn't range that far, might as well bring back R99, energy ammo is too easy to find so chosing to keep that weapon is viable even if low on ammo initially.

Thank god it only has 19 ammo mag to begin with, it is definitely a weaon where you need to be ready to switch to something else in close up fight.

TBH he doesn't make any meaningful comments in stream, just "ooh" "Wow" and moaning. If you're banned them simply watch another streamer.

NiceWigg is good to watch. Always communicating on situational awareness to team, expressing intentions, what you got, what you need for gear etc. Speaks very calmly in tense battles to convey instructions. So its more relaxing to watch. Very much like Shroud when he played Apex, but stopped now.

https://www.twitch.tv/nicewigg/about

Saying in his "About" he uses controller plugged into a PC. The legend selection screen it shows mouse prompts to select then once in game it shows button prompts for a controller.

Message 7 of 10 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PeterN_UKI agree with everything. I was just trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt to try to find the cheating, which I couldn't find.

Message 8 of 10 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@hayhor

He is definitely a good player.

But if me I would turn off hit markers, hit markers sometimes continues to show hits even after the last bullet already hit. Easier to track targets without it as visual distraction overly on target made my game better. Already shows you're hitting by damage number.

Message 9 of 10 (471 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (406 Views)