Is this is perfect idea for solo to be permanent mode??

by Elamami3440

Original Post

Re: Is this is perfect idea for solo to be permanent mode??

★★ Pro
@Elamami3440 I think one of the reasons Respawn (and some of the community) doesn't want permanent solos is because there would be a high pick rate of select Legends that excel solo, reducing the variety of legends on the playing field. Making it so you have a choice of only 3 legends makes that problem worse.
Message 11 of 17 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Extremejinks I see, thanks 😃
Message 12 of 17 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex True should add deadly protection system for the game
Message 13 of 17 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Elamami3440The problem in dealing with teaming is that the solution could create more problems than it solves. If they really randomize the queue system, it will lead to long queue times, which would not be popular. It also would only solve the problem of friends teaming.

Dealing with the teabagging teaming in game is sort of a tricky one. How do you detect it effectively without impacting innocent players who just end up in situations that seem like teaming but are not? I personally attack anyone who tries it.. 

Teaming aside, I think there were also other reasons solos is not being added. The last I heard it was not in the plans. The explanation I remember was fairly generalized. But that the legends and game were really designed for/with team play in mind. Solos just lead to a lot of in game play that was not intended.

I tend to agree with that explanation as well. Many legend abilities stack nicely together as a team. One I have had fun with when I find a good Crypto is Bang+Crypto. They throw up the drone I pop smoke, unless the enemy has digital threats it turns into a dominating combination.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 17 (230 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Not to mention solos would bring about a lot of depression, when the players who "keep getting bad teammates" learn that they are just bad at the game.
Message 15 of 17 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I am seeing clips of Preds teaming up everyday on Reddit
Message 16 of 17 (163 Views)

@Extremejinks Hey hey why do you have to call me out like that!? Haha

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (158 Views)