Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is this happening to anyone else?

by DreamTheater885

Original Post

Is this happening to anyone else?

★★ Apprentice

I've noticed that when I go into an expedition I sometimes have a different amount of health while running the exact same setup all the time. I also noticed that I take way more damage sometimes, for example a scar scout will almost 1 shot me but in another expedition it will only drop 2/3 my shield.

Just curious if this is happening to anyone else. BTW I'm an interceptor running on gm2 using the exact same setup and consumables all the time.

Message 1 of 5 (120 Views)

Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

★★★ Pro

It seems to me my flight speed/duration changes from mission to mission.  I don't change my loadouts, either.  Could be I'm nuts.

Message 2 of 5 (114 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yes, this is a known issue that goes back to at least the demo weekends.

Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Yes, this definitely needs to be fixed, its irrelevant as to whether its just a display bug or if your HP is actually being affected, which like the OP I suspect it is, it undermines confidence in the game.

There are bug reports regarding it, add a post to the threads.

Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

can verify this is happening 

ill have 10 bars of health then next run i have 2

im 100% sure this has to do with their everyone can play together buff system which apart from making progression useless in almost all cases, is just destroying the stats you bother to get on that shiny masterwork gear 

not that u can tell what you're stats are anyway 

Message 5 of 5 (77 Views)
Twitter Stream