Is this game ever going to be optimized?

by JonTrollstein

Original Post

Is this game ever going to be optimized?

★ Apprentice

The crashes has been fixed, that's great. But the audio keeps cliping and the FPS drop is incredible in a lot of areas especially with Bloodhound's ultimate. Is there a deadline for when this would be fixed? 

Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

Re: Is this game ever going to be optimized?

Champion (Retired)

The developers are always working on improving Apex for everybody and have already deployed a number of fixes to crashing while they continue to investigate the audio issues.

They are a pretty slick team and I'm sure that future patches will see Apex continue to improve for everyone.

Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

The developers are always working on improving Apex for everybody and have already deployed a number of fixes to crashing while they continue to investigate the audio issues.

They are a pretty slick team and I'm sure that future patches will see Apex continue to improve for everyone.

I'm pretty disappointed with the game state right now Standard smile. Can't believe the game from a big company can be this bad.

I dun ask for things that require long time to solve ( crash, server unstable, cheat), i'm talking about simple obvious bugs that everyone knows about.

Bugs/Glitches like infinite portal, Bloodhound silent ultimate exist since day 1 and still not yet fixed., even after some patches and the battlepass.

It's sad to see every Wraith can do 10 portals in a row.

Report function? it looks like it's written by a fresh grad. It's laughable.

Crash? PUBG even has option to send crash report automatically.

Reconnect function? The ridiculous reason they gave:

It opens alot of risk for players to abuse? lol  what we can abuse using reconnect feature?

The resources needed to build/test/release r better spent on something else so this feature isn't necessary? Hello lolz PUG,Dota2 had it for years and it's easily the biggest QOL you can offer us right now.

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

★ Guide

all we can say to you is respawn's time response to fixes are beyond terrible

Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)