Re: Is this event ''really'' meant to be fun for the players?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@TheSickness1124 wrote:

I personally would be willing to pay upwards of $60 for a new map, and I am sure that I'm not alone.

$60 for a new map? lol you cant be serious. It's EA's biggest mistake in Battlefield for years , no way EA will repeat that mistake here.There's no better way to separate the playerbase than purchasing new map.

Message 11 of 14 (198 Views)

Champion

@d3adc3II  i'd be willing to pay upwards of £60 for a brand new game lol. Or in this events case 2 brand new games and some DLC to boot.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 14 (167 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I'd be willing to pay upwards of £60 for this game, if it was hacker free, had better servers and skill-based ranked.
Message 13 of 14 (145 Views)

Champion

@budzai  100% agree, i love this game. I try to keep my criticism to a minimum (unless it is warranted) as if it was really that bad i wouldn't be playing it haha.

I paid for PUBG a long time back and that was in a considerably worse state than i've ever seen apex to be honest. The issues on this game are just annoying little ones more than anything.

With a small team that doesn't overwork its staff we aint gonna see these changes overnight...it's just a waiting game unfortunately.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 14 (134 Views)