Is this Banable????

by TvElectronicArmy

Original Post

Is this Banable????

Message 1 of 6 (434 Views)

Re: Is this Banable????

★★ Guide

Two things:

Why are you going so far out of your way to find videos like this? You must be searching for cheats. 

That video's music gave me ear cancer. It's spreading fast. 

(also c'mon use some common sense don't post a video with links to * like that)

Message 2 of 6 (421 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Now as its not an explict hack.. You are using a third party program to gain an advantage
I'm pretty sure the TOS States that you are not allowed to use third party programs to gain an advatange... so yeah i feel lke its bannabl;e
Message 3 of 6 (402 Views)

★★ Guide

@TvElectronicArmy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ldmIax0xQ

This is bannable, not because of third party programs because obviously your only using your graphics card which wouldn't be considered third party.

How it is bannable because your exploiting the graphics in a way not intended. They've posted this before to only tweak your settings using the in-game settings. This gives a huge advantage because there is no foliage, no smoke, no nothing that would hinder your view from enemy players making it much easier to spot them and laser them down.

So I would recommend sticking to regular in-game settings. Also I thought the song was pretty neat this guy just doesn't seem to know anything about EDM. I know it wasn't your video but still I liked the song =p 

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

★★★ Guide

People were getting banned for this in battlefield V so what makes you think they wouldn't ban you for using it in this game?

Message 5 of 6 (350 Views)

★★★★ Guide

wrote:

People were getting banned for this in battlefield V so what makes you think they wouldn't ban you for using it in this game?

I didn't look to deep into the BFV  version. though it appears no one has been banned for it. jack frags made a video that got about 2.5 million views with the title "banned for this" show casing the  ulta low graphics. so it's understandable that would be what lots of people think but, even he wasn't banned for it. and he did it. with proof.

as far as the video above, the rendering is poor. as far as I can tell, it looks like the Xbox console version. it's no where near the roblocks level shown for BFV

Message 6 of 6 (327 Views)