Is there something going on the EU servers?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: Is there something going on the EU servers?

★ Guide
@Renegade_Prime86 possibly steambabbies ddosing?
Message 11 of 16 (224 Views)

★ Pro

lol was thinking to buy another router xd

Message 12 of 16 (222 Views)

Australian servers are bad too. I was playing last night and couldn't get a knock or anything. Atrocious. I gave up after I was killed by an r-301 by what seemed like one single bullet, it was that fast. My kd went from .91 to .80 in 15-20 games. Worst experience in this game in ages. 

Message 13 of 16 (219 Views)

★ Pro
@aisthebestletter welcome in apex low cost more profit with trash kid playerbase in gamming history.
Message 14 of 16 (209 Views)

★ Expert

Yeah the last couple of days have been bad.

- I keep hearing  '[GamerTag] says' messages from people not in my squad.

- Comms keeps cutting in and out. Had a great spell on ranked with this kid who was really good but humble and with excellent communications but the comms just kept cutting out and eventually I lost him completely.

- Weapons swapping when the clip runs out. This is a new one to me, several times I have died because of weapons for some reason automatically swapping when the clip runs out (even though I have spare ammo). This is annoying as most of the time I carry a sniper as my secondary. I lost a game as I was pumping Devotion bullets into a Mirage then suddenly I was trying to hit him from five metres away with a TT and a 8x scope. I suppose I could be punching the wrong button but my brain seems hard-wired to automatically reload after a burst of fire so I don't think so, plus it did not happen ONCE in S6. I even checked to see if I had 'auto swap' enabled in settings but I didn't, plus that only comes in when the gun runs completely dry on ammo and I still have plenty.

- The usual 'super gun' BS. I ran straight out the circular building yesterday into a LL who downed me in a third of a second. Checked the death report and she'd downed me with eight Havoc hits. Yeah, right ...

Message 15 of 16 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 This game has been having server issues in general past few weeks.
Message 16 of 16 (191 Views)