Is there something going on the EU servers?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Is there something going on the EU servers?

★★★★★ Guide

Just came home from work an hour ago, and this was my worst experience with the game

So this happened

- Audio completely cut off on reload and while firing, with a combination of 0 footsteps

- Micro rubberbanding

- 2 games, went behind the rock and died like the bullets just took a turn and killed me, the same scenario rotating around the building clearly way around the corner, boom the bullets just followed me and I am dead

Check ked my internet, no problems, even I restarted, latency is fine, and no packet loss

So what's happening now?

Message 1 of 16 (620 Views)

Re: Is there something going on the EU servers?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86Yeah it’s been particularly bad the past few days but I actually can’t play on London or Belgium today (my closest two servers) because of how bad it is . Allegedly 10-20ms ping on London but this is what I get every time I get in a gunfight... (image below)

Way better on Amsterdam (40-50ms) but still way laggier than it should be . And yeah it’s 100% not our problem , no other game does this to me and all tests are fine . 

Message 2 of 16 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MassiveVernon okay then, yeah it was weird because I kept restarting the game too, I play on London servers because I live in the UK and thats the closest, and I automatically go there, but now it kept throwing me on Belgium and London servers every time I restarted and it was the same
Message 3 of 16 (605 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 Lots more countries shutting down putting a strain on the net maybe?
Message 4 of 16 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Renegade_Prime86 Audio keeps cutting out and someone keeps saying GG but they are not on my team, game is strange atm.
Message 5 of 16 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CAGOA34 And people keep leaving before landing too, it's a bit strange.
Message 6 of 16 (588 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 Yeah I’m from Uk so London is my closest too, but as you can see from that pic I uploaded - it’s absolutely unplayable right now .
Message 7 of 16 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I haven't heard anything about that
Message 8 of 16 (581 Views)

★★ Pro

same issues here, today is worse than the days before

Message 9 of 16 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 Probs another DDOS as the forum was having issues for the last 2 hours as well.
Message 10 of 16 (539 Views)