Re: Is there anyone NOT cheating in Apex!?!?

by xpl0its

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@CaptWrekAlyfe Right?! What the heck is up with the denial that’s plagued so many youth today!? Like wearing blinders makes all the evil go away....love how they assume I’m a lesser level player too smh....I can only imagine what my KDR would be if I had
No recoil! My best is 1.5 boys so take it easy on the insults!
Message 31 of 53 (1,180 Views)

★ Apprentice

Banned in one month! We are entering year 3....

Message 32 of 53 (1,179 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Srksii I can’t get through 3 games with coming across a cheater and that’s just on one East coast server! And yes to all of you out there, having no recoil is cheating and all my friends watch recaps, clip it and send that * in because it is so obvious they have no recoil or when they have that wall hack! There wouldn’t be a site for cheating if it was just one percent of players so come on guys, open your eyes!
Message 33 of 53 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

When the ONLY police is overwhelm, you know bad guys are running out of control:

HideOut.PNG

Message 34 of 53 (1,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Instead of sitting here going on about it, which will amount to nothing.

Contact Conor Ford on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/rspn_hideouts?lang=en

Message 35 of 53 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q

"Superior in heating homes, yes 😈 Superior gaming is done by the superior console, the one Microsoft sells and makes!"

EXCUUUUSE MEEEE , what did you say ???!!!!

Message 36 of 53 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Pro

Problem is Hideout is doing an amazing job, but the cheaters just make another account and come back in. As we have lockdowns, no schools,things got even worse since Covid. Easy Anti Cheat is just not stopping any cheats at all lol 

Message 37 of 53 (1,120 Views)

★ Apprentice

@zelda_is_a_chic wrote:

Oh please, why even bother with a reply with an attitude like that! Just relax! God forbid we should speak our minds on this thing without someone always having to leave a negative comment...

I don't know if it's actually 70% (that's simply HUGE) but it is a widespread problem with AL, and even more so with Titanfall2.

This from EA:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/news/anti-cheat-developer-update-may-2019

That was back in 2019. It's got worse since then, as far as game devs tell me (I'm on the vehicle and racing simulation development side).

One thing I can tell you: for every bit of anti-cheat we develop cheatware devs come up with different approaches and the menace is fully out of control as of 2021. Those being banned are just the tip of the iceberg.

Warzone, Titanfall 2, Fortnite, Backops 4 - the number of cheaters is stunning.

Message 38 of 53 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor yes i confirm 70%, not only cheat software but also hardware.....
Message 39 of 53 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Guide

the problem are 2, verify identity of player is one and not install hardware and software monitor on client...if you want to fight this cancer....we should put heavier conditions nowadays

Message 40 of 53 (881 Views)