Is there any game you miss playing?

by mathematics654

Original Post

Re: Is there any game you miss playing?

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

If you miss Origin / EA Access then perhaps you might want to pick up the yearly subscription? It's a bit cheaper than doing it monthly.

I know that I might sound biased here, but speaking personally I think it's one of the best deals that EA offers. I'm sometimes still surprised by how much awesome games we've put into the Vault. As a plus, we often add new ones in there as well.

Side note: if your Sims 2 game ever stops working and you still have a valid game code, then make sure that you reach out to us so we can exchange your disc version for a digital code.

Cheers,

Message 11 of 79 (504 Views)

★★ Pro
@Straatford87
I would love Origin Access, But my parents not allow me to buy online, so I need to wait until I live alone, unless there will be option to get it on retiel stores
Message 12 of 79 (495 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

We're currently looking into making it possible to purchase Origin Access via an EA Gift Card, which you can purchase in retail stores. That would technically make it possible to purchase Origin Access via a store.. :-)

I don't know yet when we'll be able to implement this though. It might be a while - I'll keep an eye on it for you!

Cheers. 

Message 13 of 79 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]

I don't miss playing old games. I only miss the time to play them. Frown

PS: For all you guys that want to play older games that don't install on Windows 10, use linux and wine. I'm playing Baldur's Gate on it now (and it is not the enhanced edition Wink). Yes, @Straatford87, I'm playing it, again. Party hat And I just offended Elminster! (playing as lawful evil mage )

Message 14 of 79 (481 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing

What are you doing to me! You're making the itch worse.... I will probably have to play this weekend as well now.. Frown

*Dreams about how great it would be to visit the Friendly Arms Inn, Beregost and Nashkel again..*

I'm listening to the BG soundtrack at the moment though - I removed most combat songs, which makes the playlist very peaceful.

Message 15 of 79 (472 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm living in a little hole named Israel, and I don't think the EA card is in here (or else I will get a card and buy Spore and Simcity Standard smile )

Message 16 of 79 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

The EA Gift Cards sadly aren't available yet in Israel. But at least we double-checked together for available options.. :-)

Message 17 of 79 (464 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87

Where I can read more about these gift cards? Looks like they are not available in Russia if I don't familiar with them.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 18 of 79 (457 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Retro-Pathfinder

Hey Vanya,

You can check out the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ea-cash-card-information/

Message 19 of 79 (455 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA_Tom написано:

@Vanya-pathfinder

Hey Vanya,

You can check out the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ea-cash-card-information/

Ok, thanks. It's nice option.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 20 of 79 (453 Views)