Is there a way to view match/team history Apex Legends??

by MissMillahh

Original Post

Is there a way to view match/team history Apex Legends??

★★ Newbie

Is there any way to view previous match’s / teammates ?? I’m hoping to find a player I recently played with but forgot their username ! 

TIA

Message 1 of 9 (72,876 Views)

Re: Is there a way to view match/team history Apex Legends??

★ Guide
There is currently no way to do this in game, you can snap a quick pic of your monitor/screen on the squad eliminated screen to remember names
Message 2 of 9 (72,795 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think they said they will be adding it soon. Weird it didn't come with  the option though Wondering

Message 3 of 9 (72,794 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@androxzero wrote:

I think they said they will be adding it soon. Weird it didn't come with  the option though Wondering

There's a lot of weird decisionmaking involved with the release of the game. But I'm glad they did 'everything' right gameplay wise and just didn't opt-in for the 'logistics' side so to speak than other way around. 

Message 4 of 9 (72,786 Views)

★ Novice
im having an issue where now i cant see the last squad i played with since they added the feature too the game, when the update including that came out it was working fine now it just doesnt appear on my screen anymore. someone help Frown
Message 5 of 9 (62,943 Views)

★ Guide
First time I hear of this bug. You should report it in the bug section of the forums.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en
Message 6 of 9 (62,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MissMillahh 

Set a hotkey for screenshot and just snap a screenshot in-game after you think they're suspicious. The screenshot directory is in your Apex folder, under 'r2'

That'll grab their name and their history of name changes are saved in EA's database.

Post to imgur and send links to EAC.

Message 7 of 9 (62,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Man,they haven`t done * apart from the fact that they lowered the SBMM queues so people can have a slightly decent amount of games,that`s all they did!

Imagine being 6 seasons into this game and already feeling the huge gap between each seasons up until now,queue wise,champion wise and so on.Sorry for my bad eng.

This game was balanced up until people stacked up as 3 man squads and started making YouTube and Twitch content and ashaming others while streaming live just because they were new to the game they shouldn`t add the cherry to the cake and call them this and that while they were live so that`s why EA has pulled the alarm and made changes,watch those squads get melted now, no more ashaming and no more content on the back of new/begginer players!

Message 8 of 9 (46,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sussy Baka.

Message 9 of 9 (24,784 Views)