Is there a way to get the Anthem Beta back in my library?

by Thijminecraft02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to get the Anthem Beta back in my library?

★★ Guide

I liked collecting Origin betas and seeing them in my library even if i cannot play them anymore. Is there a way to get it back?

Message 1 of 6 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a way to get the Anthem Beta back in my library?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Thijminecraft02,

No, unfortunately not. The Beta is no longer available and therefore it's sadly impossible to have this game tile in your Library again.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Thijminecraft02,

No, unfortunately not. The Beta is no longer available and therefore it's sadly impossible to have this game tile in your Library again.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 6 (467 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Leeuw Okay, thank you.
Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Did you participate when it was active? Because I did and yet still had it removed from my library which is a real shame, if it was nuked from everyone I can somewhat understand but if only for me due to some technical error i'd really like it back. Even worse EA Support once went through my account and removed my "unavailable" games without question, like I asked them to put the game i had trouble redeeming on my account not to nuke my library, idk if he thought I couldn't find the game bc he thought my library was messy when it literally wasn't even there, was fixed but still.

Feedback for the EA Desktop too, I like collecting stuff, I like all my expired games, duplicates and "No longer available on Origin" titles in my library thank you very much so I wanna keep them forever but they don't work on EA Desktop (which is just another reason i exclusively use Origin but still wouldn't mind if they improved the new thing).

Also if it was possible to redeem keys that are no longer redeemable like NFS Carbon or Godfather 1 that'd be great too.

Real shame EA neglects their launcher so much, it's among the better ones (since certain competitors insist on downgrading theirs even more but that's besides the point and no excuse for Origins crappiness).
Message 4 of 6 (428 Views)

★★ Guide
@tyl0413 I agree! I think anthem beta got removed because some people were unable to add anthem to their account with ea play because it had the same ID, also if you start an origin game on steam, for example battlefield 1 and then try starting the origin client it might redeem.
Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

★★ Guide
@Thijminecraft02 nevermind, i assumed they were steam games, but they are old physical games. Activating those is impossible yeah. But i agree that the EA Desktop app should show unavailable games like duplicates, betas, demos etc. Also its really sad that they removed your unavailable games. I would also be dissapointed and sad if that happened to me.
Message 6 of 6 (409 Views)