Is there a loophole to quit BR matches and not get penalized?

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

Is there a loophole to quit BR matches and not get penalized?

★★★ Guide

Or vice versa, if a teammate quits too early on you, but you still lose RP if you finish the match with negative RP? 

Message 1 of 10 (326 Views)

Re: Is there a loophole to quit BR matches and not get penalized?

Sometimes there is a bug and loss forgiveness doesn't apply.

Message 2 of 10 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson Imma guess, you still in that plat grind?
Message 3 of 10 (307 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson Aside from the passive for Wraith, I don't think so. Although, if your teammate quits out of a ranked match, aren't you supposed to get RP loss forgiveness? Definitely bugs out sometimes, like @pandareno1999 pointed out, but it has saved me some RP loss from time to time. Typically it's the TTV random that hot drops Fragment, dies, ping spams the death box, and then quits, that triggers the forgiveness for me Lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 10 (266 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man indeed, well actually I got past my wall and pushed through to diamond finally, after being hard stuck on plat 1 for over 2 weeks straight, but normally yes I am one of many that are in the plat grind.
Message 5 of 10 (240 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin Maaaaan, let me tell you a story. So I’m in a ranked match with two other people, who I assume were in a party together. They both wanted to hot drop to fragment, but I pinged “no” and landed elsewhere because it would’ve been a death sentence.

So one of them dies, the other one survives, then maybe 10 minutes into the match, I meet up with the surviving teammate and he literally just shoots me with a wingman for the rest of the match, not even kidding. And this went on for probably another 10 minutes, give or take. I called him a clown (sorry if that’s technically against the rules but in my defense he had been spam shooting me) and told him I’m not risking my RP for their lack of self-awareness, strategy skills, or streams, for that matter.
Message 6 of 10 (237 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson Well that sounds like a lovely match!! Luckily, I haven't experienced that myself. Closest I've had, was one of my first matches when duos launched. My random didn't hot drop, but instead, simply landed literally on the opposite side of the map as I did. I was Path, they were Octane. Long story short, we both looted and rotated toward final circle, surviving a couple fights along the way, separately. We managed to meet up with about 4 squads remaining, and ended up winning the dang match LMFAO!! Literally spent 95% of the match separated, and joined forces for the last minute or two, to pull out the win and make the whole thing worth it.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 7 of 10 (228 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson This is why I play pubs. I just leave these people.
Message 8 of 10 (223 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor I would if I wasn’t overly competitive and trying to play for something (which is essentially meaningless since I’m not a streamer or pro player) lol
Message 9 of 10 (206 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin Well I’m jealous since both of our situations started out negatively, but yours finished out positively while mine was still negative 😂
Message 10 of 10 (202 Views)