Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is the loot worse now?

by ElectricBill360

Original Post

Is the loot worse now?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Does anyone else feel like drops are actually worse since the patch? I seem to be getting even less stuff, despite struggling to find meaningful gear before. Feels worse. 

Message 1 of 10 (244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

HoR Ash titan is bugged and not dropping loot and the Legendary missions are too... seems like they broke things worse this time around sadly.

Message 2 of 10 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Vaelock wrote:

Does anyone else feel like drops are actually worse since the patch? I seem to be getting even less stuff, despite struggling to find meaningful gear before. Feels worse. 

Why not? 

This patch fixes the last one, and the next patch will fix this too!

patch→a week→patch fix→a week→patch fix→a week→patch fix→a week→patch fix→a week→patch fix.........

It must be the best way to make ppl think they r actually working on something. And other things they promised, like loot issue, guild, leaderboard, content or whatever, can be delayed indefinitely by a reasonable excuse. When the date of DA4 release comes, all of us will forget Anthum and their promises. Such smart devs r!Wink

Message 3 of 10 (204 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they seem to be expecting hours or even days of play just to get a couple reasonable drops. but it doesnt work like that when the inscriptions are completely random and highly likely to be useless or pathetic modifiers...im just flabbergasted at how bioware is handling this. Its like they are completely out of touch with modern gaming and what else is out there. 

Theyve created this amazing world with amazing mechanics. it plays so well. and yet...theres nothing to do and no reason to do it. No variety, no...nothing. its just an area to fly around and spam watever seems to works till your mouse dies.  I just....Ive always loved bioware, but I just dont understand how they could allow this. I sure hope ppl got fired. cos damn. 

Message 4 of 10 (193 Views)

★ Apprentice
As i say to everyone, anthem is what you get when speds and work experience kids make a game.
Message 5 of 10 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't had a lemon drop in over a week, and I'm not a recovering alcoholic.

Message 6 of 10 (174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

but they had 6 years. And hey, they have made and amazing world. I love the premise and i love the area, though it does feel small now. but the detail and effort is definitely there. its incredible. just....seems like thats all they did. make a pretty mountain face forest type area to fly around in with random stuff that nobody knows anything about and hey its a game, took us 6 years, but here you go, have fun for 2 weeks. uuhhhhh thanks...i guess

Message 7 of 10 (169 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ditto....trouble is after a couple drinks id rather just listen to music than spend my night scrapping purples and the occasional orange. after gm2.
Message 8 of 10 (165 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Vaelock wrote:

but they had 6 years. And hey, they have made and amazing world. I love the premise and i love the area, though it does feel small now. but the detail and effort is definitely there. its incredible. just....seems like thats all they did. make a pretty mountain face forest type area to fly around in with random stuff that nobody knows anything about and hey its a game, took us 6 years, but here you go, have fun for 2 weeks. uuhhhhh thanks...i guess

As you know, they didn't make the game for 6 years. They only started production 18-12 months before release. That's why the game was a broken mess on release and it's not much better now.

If they keep patching then they can keep claiming that they're fixing the game until there's nobody left on the servers. They did the same with Andromeda.

They cannot admit they've given up on the game or there would be an uproar. If they leave a partial team tweaking the game then they can keep taking people's money for the microtransactions while most of the team work on other games.

Expect small additions, nothing more. Ubisoft did exactly the same on the Division and it worked well for them. EA only care about profits, not quality gameplay Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (137 Views)

★★ Guide

@ElectricBill360 wrote:

@Vaelock wrote:

As you know, they didn't make the game for 6 years. They only started production 18-12 months before release. That's why the game was a broken mess on release and it's not much better now.

If they keep patching then they can keep claiming that they're fixing the game until there's nobody left on the servers. They did the same with Andromeda.

They cannot admit they've given up on the game or there would be an uproar. If they leave a partial team tweaking the game then they can keep taking people's money for the microtransactions while most of the team work on other games.

Expect small additions, nothing more. Ubisoft did exactly the same on the Division and it worked well for them. EA only care about profits, not quality gameplay Standard smile

what Ubisoft did with the division was FAR from "exactly the same". for one thing there was content there at launch, for another they added loads of stuff over the years. while they totally botched some things (threatening to ban players for using an exploit they were too lazy to fix..) they DID actually deliver on their promises, and anyone with half a brain knows anthem never will. 

it should be obvious by now that the bioware well is tainted.. yet some people keep on drinking.

Message 10 of 10 (123 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help