Is the loot spread weird?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Is the loot spread weird?

★★★★★ Guide

Doesn't matter which map I play now the loot is horrible.

Recently out of 5 games at least 4 times I can barely find armour, and the loot spread is horrible, I land building 1 only scopes, 2x holo and that's it and a few ammo magazines, I go to building 2 only ammo energy and a lot of light, I go to building 3 literally just ammo magazines and syringes and a few cells, I go to building 4 yay a mozambique.

So am I just having bad weeks ? Or the spread did get worse?

Message 1 of 28 (488 Views)

Re: Is the loot spread weird?

★ Guide

I feel like there is just so much crap it's hard to find what you want, there's so much extra loot since early days but doesn't seem like there are more spawn locations.

Message 2 of 28 (480 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 it's always been weird in my experience. I've had games where I would run from one building to another only to find consumables
Message 3 of 28 (466 Views)

Champion

@Daze623  Agreed, yet other games you'll hit a group of buildings and find several of each meta weapon sat together.

Theres just no balanced spread lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 28 (462 Views)

★ Guide

Made a thread about getting better loot in ranked but people dismissed it, for some reason I still seem to find a load out way quicker compared to normal.

Message 5 of 28 (445 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA33 haven't noticed a difference between either tbf

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 28 (443 Views)

★ Guide

@GH0STEDbyME My load out is pretty much a heavy and a light weapon, either R301 and Hemlock or G7 and spitfire, barely find an R301 in pubs in ranked they are absolutely everywhere.

Message 7 of 28 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CAGOA33  I generally find better loot when I play ranked.

It's all just RNG luck at the end of the day.

The way in which loot is distributed certainly needs tweaking though. Why bother having hot drops and "high tier loot areas" if you find nothing but dissapointment when you hit these areas.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 28 (428 Views)

★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag I think the loot is just over saturated atm, so many more items added and no evolution in terms of it, if was up to me would take the white/grey loot out and make blue minimum, won't happen though but the more things they add they need to do something to reduce amount for balance.

Message 9 of 28 (424 Views)

★ Guide

Or instead of taking white/grey loot out they could remove healing items (not shield) and have health regen instead, this seems more likely and will probably go that way down the road eventually, the thing now where they put things into replicators to lower the amount of ground loot is a crappy way to go about it.

Message 10 of 28 (422 Views)