Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is the loot really bad? I don't think so

by ikilledabug

Original Post

Is the loot really bad? I don't think so

★★★ Apprentice

I have no issues getting all of my javelins to full Masterwork (except support), maybe one week away from completing them all. I also have a handfull of Legendary items. Seriously, how exciting is a Legendary drop when it occurs too frequently? There are already people that run around in full Legendary. Sure, they play in group with friends on GM1 and 2, but we knew that before we bought Anthem, right? I do not expect to find Legendaries when soloing GM1 world events in freeplay. If i get one ,and i did get 2 actually, i am happy. I am totally fine with Legendaries later on, either in new content or on harder difficulties, but that's just me.

Message 1 of 25 (377 Views)

★★ Guide

there is no loot from chest in stronghold at GM1 . :0 no MW ember from resource node . you can get MW from boss only and most of it is skill . and now I just got legendary MW is I cant use couz its for other class. not for me . 

you should not troll on this topic. you have no idea how many ppl is rage quit couz of this problem . its really not good manor . :0

I am very serious about it. 

Message 2 of 25 (370 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hold on @PinkieNymph. They are not a troll. Just because someone likes the way the loot drops are at the moment, doesn't make them a troll.

Everyone is different and like different things, just because they are not one of the masses, doesn't mean their opinion isn't valid.

Message 3 of 25 (360 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Then why am i happy? Get off my lawn dude.

Message 4 of 25 (358 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Then enjoy the game on your own.

Message 5 of 25 (351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@DanteYoda wrote:

Then enjoy the game on your own.

I was thinking the same thing.

Message 6 of 25 (335 Views)

★★ Guide

I want 1200 rpm gun at Legendary grade. :0

I am 185 hour player. well I got first legendary at 90 hour ., and mostly every my 15- 20 hour play time I got 1 Random legendary . yesterday I got 1 Legendary drop after I not got it close my 40 hour play time or 3 day . but its drop As strom skill is I not able to use it . 

40 hour play time... I am house wife . I not have work . I am fine to play here around 10 hour per day . but how about other people ? is have play time 2 - 3 hour per a day . that around 10 day of them to got legendary drop . and … what if it happen like my case ? its drop a thing is they cant be use. 

this is just legendary problem .and even drop a thing is I able to use. how about my 1200 rpm gun ? is I want. is it have rng chance to got it ? and how about roll on it ? 

its like catch a wind... its make people run away . couz just only they think about it. they already give up .

Its like a game is not have exp bar. you did not know its gonna happen or not.

and this is just legendary problem . a thing is we use for level up our self. If its no hope inside there only point to play with is beauty world. that what most ppl play at this time. but .. When they bore it. they just leave it. couz its really have no reward to stick them with .

well . I am no idea why I keep explain .

now I leave this post and just go play :e

Message 7 of 25 (331 Views)

What do you do with this Masterwork Ember anyway?

My vault says I have '99+' of them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 25 (324 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Well I think needing 80 or so drops on average to get MW in all your slots is a bit excessive. The game doesn't offer that much content to warrant the 20-30 hours of grinding the same boring map just to have the build you want (time doesn't include getting the weapons). And we are not talking about good inscriptions, since the loot pool is artificially inflated with useless inscriptions (or good ones with 1% bonus), getting a good MW loadout takes even more time.

The game either should have a lot of content or good drops to keep me going. Currently it has neither. The combat is good and enjoyable for a time, but running the same map over and over again for zero progression would feel like a chore. I probably just cancel my sub for the time being, and will check back in a few months. Because apparently upping loot chances takes that much time of BW, lol.

Message 9 of 25 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't say playing a Stronghold on GM1...but I ran the first Stronghold on Hard last night, got several chests and out of 14-15 drops I got two Masterworks, a couple of Blues and rest Purple

And doubt he's a Troll either...not everyone has specific issues others have...like not every PS4 owners had their console shutdown erratically...or had trouble getting in. The high end loot drop % is a fine line with having it drop too much and too easy and not enough or too long..... 

Message 10 of 25 (318 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help