Re: Is the in-game tracker flawed?

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Is the in-game tracker flawed?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all,

I'm not a very good Apex player, but still love to play the game regardless. Recently, I've been keeping track of the "my stats" options in the menu, and I've been happy with how I've been progressing with every passing season. (From 0.30 KD to .070, for example).

But the other day a miracle happened. I don't win much, but my buddy and I won, not once, but three times....in a row! I couldn't believe it. I was riding a high wanted to show some people, but when I went to view my stats I was shocked to see it display my longest winning streak at 2, not 3. I tried restarting the game but it remains the same.

My winning streak has always been one for every season, so I was pretty disappointed to see it not tripled for Season 5. Now I'm questioning all of the in-game stats, as they seem to be flawed in some capacity. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to fix this? (long-shot, I know).

Also, I apologize as this may not be a great post, but I also wanted to get this off my chest because I am pretty disheartened by this. It's just frustrating because I'll most likely never get a three-peat ever again.

Rant over!

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Hero
@patrickademers Was you alive when the wins accured?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC I'm pretty sure I was for all of them, yes. It's worth noting that my friend (who's much better than me) also only has 2 listed, and he was most definitely alive at the end of all of them.
Message 3 of 5 (283 Views)

Champion
@patrickademers Are you sure you didnt have a very brief bad one in between?
Message 4 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Wins count even if you are dead
Message 5 of 5 (237 Views)