Re: Is the event a scam?

by hayhor

Original Post

Is the event a scam?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I literally bought over 30 anniversary packs now and there is said you get a purple or golden one in every pack which means with 24 packs you have them all. i sometimes just recieve only the blue or grey items in a pack? where the heck am i spending money on ? 

Message 1 of 8 (368 Views)

Champion
@Xypoqu You sure you arent buying regular packs? Any video of your screens showing you bought event packs?
Message 2 of 8 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I dont have videos or screens from the packs i got as i just didnt think about that doing that cause im pretty sure ea can see what you buy etc.. But I did buy the anniversary packs because i did get some of them it just takes sometimes over 3/5 packs to get one. Its just weird that i got so many packs and yet i get blue items only in a anniversary one while they advertise otherwise? @hayhor 

Message 3 of 8 (341 Views)

★ Novice

unknown.png

Because i do have these ones now, and thats because i opened them from the anniversary packs, it just takes 3/5 packs until i get another skin

Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

Champion
@Xypoqu It doesnt make sense unless you have regular packs intermingled in the event packs.

I've raised the issue to a mod to see if they can help.
Message 5 of 8 (291 Views)

Champion
@Xypoqu Update: Please contact live EA support. They should be able to check the account and see what is happening.
Message 6 of 8 (277 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Xypoqu If you buy a pack from the event you get a event item 100% of the time either purple or gold.
Message 7 of 8 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Xypoqu You probably didn't bought anniversary pack all at the same time but spread across few days.

If that's the case, you packs are interchange betweent the one you bought (anniversary pack) and the one you get from doing the events (regular packs). 

You can see the pack icon when opening the pack, they're different.

Note:

Wondering why you buy 30 anniversary pack when there're only 24 of them.

Message 8 of 8 (258 Views)