Re: Is the Mozambique the only weapon you get on drop or am I just cursed?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Is the loot based on time in apex?
like:

Ring one pool, x% to get this or that.
Ring two Y% to get this or that
aso.

I see quite a few people dropping at a few locations with fixed boxes like the spider cave on storm point that has armors, the mid boxes that have armors in the middle of windmills etc.

Message 11 of 17 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DrWizardo I think so. I find an awful lot of Mozambiques, P2020s, Alternators, & EVA8's on drop and then much better loot late.
Message 12 of 17 (269 Views)

★ Apprentice

Something else I also found weird is when I use Loba the problem disappears. Loot bins offer more high tier loot almost regardless of POI. I don't play with her much, but it does help to see a difference with a change in character. Her passive must be coded differently from other characters.

Message 13 of 17 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DrWizardo as you approach the end game the loot pool differs, you get higher tier loot
Message 14 of 17 (228 Views)

I feel like there's some confirmation bias at work on this one.  Sure, we all find crap weapons on drop frequently.  Now, maybe I have a cheat code for "streamer loot" or something, but there are plenty of games where I find a great loadout off rip.  A string of bad luck is inevitable, but it balances out if you play enough games.

Message 15 of 17 (205 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@chgid2207083 same here but with RE45 , I can find 3 or 4 of them in the same building with no other weapon.
if I open a bin I get only RE45 , if I land and don't find an RE45 then I will not find any weapon except for attachments and ammo.
not one match or 2 to 3 I can guarantee 90% of the time first weapon I get is RE45
Message 16 of 17 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@pandareno1999 I think there is some time basis for loot and then some locations where the loot is better.
Message 17 of 17 (158 Views)