Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is the Current Story/Content in the PTS is all we getting from the Cataclysm

by Alvanian

Original Post

Is the Current Story/Content in the PTS is all we getting from the Cataclysm?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, Is the latest story/content update in the PTS is part of the Cataclysm Pre-event or is it all there is for this cataclysm story & content-wise?
I asked this twice on twitter but got no reply, I guess angry gamers made people not wanna reply anything on twitter or it's just me.

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

Re: Is the Current Story/Content in the PTS is all we getting from the Cataclysm

★★★ Guide

If the dev's aren't responding currently then we may have no clue. It may have been brought up but if so I don't remember seeing it, doesn't mean I didn't miss it. (shrug)

Message 2 of 4 (231 Views)

★★ Guide

It won’t even matter since it’s just for 8 weeks

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Chances are mostly yes. They will want to test the general mechanics of anything new, though the overall implementation may change slightly

Probably holding back some "gems" such as new items and maybe a few asked for features/bug fixes.

But again, they are probably testing what will be used live.

Basically making playing anything but their sandbox pointless.
Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help