Is my support ticket open?

by JuliusTB

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Is my support ticket open?

★★ Novice

I created a support ticket a little over two weeks ago about my ban, was just wondering if it didn't go through correctly, or if the support team is just very busy.  

Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is my support ticket open?

Community Manager

Hey @JuliusTB, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but it can take longer during busy periods.

If you have a case open then the best thing to do is to keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @JuliusTB 

You should be able to check by going to the EA Help Site.

From there click on Accounts and My Cases. This should tell you the current status of your case. 

If you are still unsure then click on Contact Us to get in touch with an Advisor. 

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)

★★ Novice

My case says, "In Progress" but it's been over two weeks.  Just wanted to know if they haven't seen it yet or if I didn't submit it correctly. 

Message 3 of 5 (244 Views)

@JuliusTB Your case is definitely in the right place but to be certain you can always get in touch with an Advisor via Live Chat.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JuliusTB, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but it can take longer during busy periods.

If you have a case open then the best thing to do is to keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)