Is it worth it to get the 15bp of McLaren P1 if I didn't play the event?

by dvillasuazo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it worth it to get the 15bp of McLaren P1 if I didn't play the event?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! I wasn't playing the game for the McLaren P1 update, so I couldn´t play the event. If I win the 15 bp, can I play the event if there is a rerun? Is there any information if that will ever happen?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it worth it to get the 15bp of McLaren P1 if I didn't play the event?

@dvillasuazo Yes, you would be able to play the McLaren P1 special event on January 22, 2018 if you didn't complete the special event the first time around. It does not matter if you already own the P1 by other means.

Need For Speed No Limits website wrote:

Starting January 22 (AEDT), returning Special Events in order of eligibility are:

• 2013 McLaren P1
  • 2001 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR
  • 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Other Improvements:

Players can now enter any Special Event they haven't completed previously, even if they've already acquired the reward car. Instead, players will receive Blueprints and Parts that will be usable to upgrade their existing car.

Link 1: No Man's Land Update

Link 2: [UPDATE] No Man's Land Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (573 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is it worth it to get the 15bp of McLaren P1 if I didn't play the event?

@dvillasuazo Yes, you would be able to play the McLaren P1 special event on January 22, 2018 if you didn't complete the special event the first time around. It does not matter if you already own the P1 by other means.

Need For Speed No Limits website wrote:

Starting January 22 (AEDT), returning Special Events in order of eligibility are:

• 2013 McLaren P1
  • 2001 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR
  • 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Other Improvements:

Players can now enter any Special Event they haven't completed previously, even if they've already acquired the reward car. Instead, players will receive Blueprints and Parts that will be usable to upgrade their existing car.

Link 1: No Man's Land Update

Link 2: [UPDATE] No Man's Land Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (574 Views)