Re: Is it worth buying BF2042 beta or should people wait for full release?

by Lancelot_du_Lac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it worth buying BF2042 beta or should people wait for full release?

★ Novice

Sorry that i'm late with asking about it.

Message 1 of 4 (441 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Crimsonnn1You don't buy the beta; you preorder a version of the game and that gives you early access to the beta, later--but the beta play will be open to everyone, two days later.

As for deciding on whether or not to buy the game, only you can answer that question. Review the forums, and check out the info that EA & DICE have released, and make up your own mind as to whether or not it appeals to you.

With all of the new options and changes made with this version, I think a good number of players are waiting to play the beta, before deciding about making a purchase.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Crimsonnn1 You don't need to buy anything for the beta, it'll be open to everyone. If you pre-order you can access it a few days earlier than everyone else though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Crimsonnn1You don't buy the beta; you preorder a version of the game and that gives you early access to the beta, later--but the beta play will be open to everyone, two days later.

As for deciding on whether or not to buy the game, only you can answer that question. Review the forums, and check out the info that EA & DICE have released, and make up your own mind as to whether or not it appeals to you.

With all of the new options and changes made with this version, I think a good number of players are waiting to play the beta, before deciding about making a purchase.

Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ChugKendall I'm leaning that way - still plenty of time to decide.
Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help