Is it possible to see who my last teammates were in Apex Legends

by SterbenWarStorm

Original Post

Is it possible to see who my last teammates were in Apex Legends

★★ Novice

After the game I went to the menu screen instead of writing down their usernames, so I would like to know if I could see who played in my last match because we planned on sending friend requests on PS4

Message 1 of 9 (44,344 Views)

Re: Is it possible to see who my last teammates were in Apex Legends

Community Manager

It is not something which is currently in-game @SterbenWarStorm but I do believe that as you are on the PS4 you can go into your friends list and from there select game Sessions and Players Met.

What I have found beneficial is the record function on the console and once a game is over rewinding the footage to note down the users.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (44,308 Views)

★★ Guide

howabout PC, i think its a good idea to be able to see recent players.

you think it will be implented?

Message 3 of 9 (44,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoYes, I already knew those options options though

The problem with the Players Met is that it won’t show me who I’ve met, it just says that I’ve met no one.

And the problem with the screw record is that I after the game with them. About one minute after that I had realized that I could save the recording. But when I checked the video it was only 56 seconds long. The recording was lost because I started another game.

Now, I do remember part of his username and so I did type into the friend search bar and looked for the people who played Apex, but there was 400 people with the beginning of his username and most of them didn’t publicly show the games they played

Message 4 of 9 (44,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@HenxFTW Yeah, that would be a good idea. By the way that Darko responded (with “it is not something which is currently in-game” keyword=currently) I am assuming that they will implement it. It would be a very good idea, which I’m assuming it would go up at the top right when you inspect your character in the menu screen where it shows where your team ranked in the last game. That or they would make a whole screen for it, or have it show the past game statistics when you click on the last game rankings. I personally think there should be a screen that shows the statistics of every game you have played. Like having all the games statistics averaged at the very top of a scroll screen, and then it’s separated and then you scroll to see more statistics, and you click on the statistics to see who you played with, who won the game, and all the good stuff. Now, I’m no developer of the game, but I personally think that those are some pretty good options. I prefer the scroll screen option, it seems more convenient. Now, I do hope it is implemented and with what they said, I’m guessing they will, but there is a possibility that they won’t. @EA_Darko , sorry to bother you, but will this be implemented? And if so, how?

Message 5 of 9 (44,272 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
yea i feel like everyone wants some kind of feature like that. maybe a "squad up" button after the round is over similar to overwatch's "stay as group" button
Message 6 of 9 (44,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@m0oN3w Yeah, that would also be good. Maybe they could do both. It would be extremely useful and convenient 

Message 7 of 9 (44,265 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys

You can always join our Apex Legends Community Discord

You can find people here to squad up with and add on Origins

The community is quite new, but im sure youll find someone to play with Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (44,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

It is not something which is currently in-game @SterbenWarStorm but I do believe that as you are on the PS4 you can go into your friends list and from there select game Sessions and Players Met.

What I have found beneficial is the record function on the console and once a game is over rewinding the footage to note down the users.

Darko

The problem I am having is that the person I’m trying to find the name of was a cross platform player so my recent players will not show them on the console as it doesn’t recognize them… 

Message 9 of 9 (28,082 Views)