Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is it only me or did the droprate for legos go down.

by Spiritual-Zombie

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Well, every day is a school day! I had no idea what a Catahoula is, but a quick search and now I do! Wow, what a handsome dog breed! I am much impressed!

Message 21 of 31 (260 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well screw this.  6 hours today and no yellow. 

Message 22 of 31 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I was on for only an hour last night and got 4 legos. My GM1 HoR run saw 3... 2 from the Titan chest and then another from a Fury. I've never had 2 pop out of the same chest!

The night before I played 3 hrs and saw none.

Yup!

Message 23 of 31 (209 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Count_Minaba wrote:

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I was on for only an hour last night and got 4 legos. My GM1 HoR run saw 3... 2 from the Titan chest and then another from a Fury. I've never had 2 pop out of the same chest!

The night before I played 3 hrs and saw none.

Yup!

This game seems to have a system where playing less or not at all for a day or two increases how many legos drop next time you have a solid play session. I usually have a play cycle where i do only the daily challenges for a couple days and play no more than just those challenges, usually don't see any legos those days, maybe 1 across both days. Then I have a day where I do all daily challenges, all daily legendary contracts, at least one legendary mission, and half a dozen strongholds, even more if I have time and/or feel like it. On that day i usually see 4-6 legos. Then I go back to bare minimum daily challenge play for a couple days. The cycle repeats, about every 3 days I get some legos.

Message 24 of 31 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You should play less Anthem and go and read BF Skinners work on Operant Conditioning and Supersition ... I think you would find it quite illuminating...

Message 25 of 31 (175 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Affelainen I feel like there is a lengthy cooldown / limit on legendary drops. Like I'm getting 3-6 during couple hours and then nothing for 20-30 hours.
Message 26 of 31 (155 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ExxO_OxxE would you consider this operant conditioning, though?  It seems to me Skinner's work was based on a definite result.  Pull the lever, get the treat.  Or, alternate negatively, pull the lever turn off the electric shock.  Same result which influences behaviour.

Honestly, the loot situation seems more to me like the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.  I keep farming HoR expecting yellow.  Perhaps my behaviour is the same, but the result may vary.

How do you think Operant Conditioning applies in this case?  Polite curiosity to hear your thoughts, whilst I blatantly hijack this thread.

Message 27 of 31 (140 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Blues on Grand Master anything is a total F U from the devs.

Message 28 of 31 (128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

"Polite curiosity to hear your thoughts, whilst I blatantly hijack this thread."

Ah, but this is a more interesting subject  Thinking

Message 29 of 31 (122 Views)

Champion

@gortessoth wrote:

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

"Polite curiosity to hear your thoughts, whilst I blatantly hijack this thread."

Ah, but this is a more interesting subject  Thinking

I heard there is room for one more thread with an interesting topic...

Angel

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 30 of 31 (106 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help