Re: Is it me?

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Is it me?

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

What the hell is with all the errors lately? I've had code leaf here and there, tickets code or whatever..but I've dc'd a crazy amount of times today...pretty frustrating to say the least...Not really complaining about it, but those of you who keep pumping coin into this game should be! It's been how long since we've been getting these errors....after all this time, you'd think they'd at least bring in another dev who knows how to fix it...Jesus

Heart

Message 1 of 8 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I play on PS4, almost the whole day, no code leaf at all.

Message 2 of 8 (357 Views)

★★ Expert

@ then it's obvious that this post has nothing to do with ps4! Pretty sure you knew that though!

Heart

Message 3 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo I get it atleast once per day, maybe it has something to do with data centres idk, not that tech savvy, but hard crashes and lagging enemies are also common now after the update
Message 4 of 8 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I was playing ranked all day yesterday and 2 of my teammates crashed in the middle of the game (1 was in top3) twice each (and they both said it started after last (or one before it) update and they get it daily). I myself haven't had a crash in the middle of the game since march or april (having plenty of code:leafs before the game loads or after the game ends and some code:nets before the game start, but never a crash). So this seems to me like some driver/windows/software incompatibility problem. I'm playing on win8.1 (disabled updates and never updated) and Nvidia drivers (updated last year, only plain drivers, no fancy stuff like shadowplay installed). Might be a win10 or new drivers problem (well something in the game having a conflict with them, but there's nothing you could do about the game itself, so you can only try different drivers or windows).

P.S. With ranked added, RECONNECT FEATURE HAS TO BE UTMOST TOP PRIORITY now. (I just had to put this in here)

Message 5 of 8 (295 Views)

★★ Guide

I feel they should include more accurate data centers

Message 6 of 8 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The fact that they host on AWS shows you how little they know about hosting. 

AWS will over provision your instances in a heartbeat if it means more profits for them. 

Message 7 of 8 (235 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

I play on PS4, almost the whole day, no code leaf at all.

I still get code leaf on ps4, Its not every game. I do see it pop up a couple of times in a 4 -5 hr game session.

Code leaf error been happing for the past 3 months though. Been seeing a ton of Audio drops as of late.

Message 8 of 8 (209 Views)