Is it me or does the digital threat have issues?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Re: Is it me or does the digital threat have issues?

Champion

@hayhor  Thinking about it I never get on well with the digi threat on the wingman, I seem to forever skim my targets, otherwise yeah no real issues.

Not a fan of the 10x either, same problem as mentioned above.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 14 (147 Views)

★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I've always disliked the digi on SMGs, i just can't aim with it on them. I always put it on shotguns and occasionally on the Wingman. Not sure why though.Raised eyebrow

Message 12 of 14 (136 Views)

The only gun I feel like the Digi threat makes harder to use is Wingman, I usually only use HCOG for that unless my other gun can’t equip Digi threat. I have had decent aim with it sometimes but it does not feel as precise as HCOG

Message 13 of 14 (131 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex Must be a console thing with aim assist i'd guess. On pc ive not noticed anything out the norm. I can say its one the harder sites for me to use. Don't know if its because of my stroke or the site it self but im def better with any other optics. I think its because the window is so large when aiming down the site and its wanted that perfect middle to be lined up. Verse iron site and x1 optics are quite smaller when aiming down site making them easier to use.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 14 (126 Views)